Thread: Crimson Sea series

A Jolly, albeit Grey Country called England

Default Crimson Sea series

Right, I added a thread specifically for the most unnderrated series I've played (well, except for the original Crimson Sea, since it was on Xbox and their controllers were a nightmare for small hand people, such as myself) to play with.

And er...I don't where to begin with, other than saying has anyone actually played the game, besides me?

My brother the sequel and has played it. I've never played it though. I think at the time I had little interest in Koei games unless it was Dynasty Warriors.

I have only played Crimson sea 2, It was ok but Boring

Me too have played it. It is just a wast of time.

I have played CS2. It uses the dynasty warriors engine. The sci settings and introduction of monsters added diversity of what you will face (before the series died and they tried again with various ninjas in Samurai Warriors). The problem is, you have 2 characters but not actually coop. And whether a Dynasty Warrior engine game is worth playing without coop is very debatable. For me, the answer is no.

Some people always played these games single player anyway and it has always been good enough for them. So I guess those people won't have the same problem as I.

the series to play you have added in this post see it it is interested and the games post which you added is so nice
    games online

thanks for sharing this nice post

Crimson Sea 2 for PS2, which is perhaps one of the most annoying games I've ever played. Beneath a load of pretentious storyline, there is an even bigger pile of redundant and frustrating gameplay. Regardless of the mission outline, what every one really entails is mowing down hordes upon hordes of enemies with either some type of gun, or a glaive-style weapon.

Thread Information