Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires Ideas

I know what you mean about dian wei.I had to be him to get the platinum trophy.He is unplayable on harder difficulties.Same with meng huo.Half of the weapon/moveset changes from 5 were for the worse.

Quote Originally Posted by scholar View Post
    Online play would not be good for this game, in fact it would be the opposite of good. The shear mass of kinks and glitches, as well as the different times, characters, and forces would make it not worth it. It would be a sad attempt at a game if any amount of time was put into Online play that could be used to making the game more interesting and challenging.

Though that's not saying that we should not be against the idea in general, it is just... not worth it.
    I'm still looking forward to playing a game which KOEI has introduced online capabilities to in the Dynasty Warriors series, I guess there is after all only one way to find out weather online would work or not for this game and that would be by placing an online download on the XBOX Live marketplace.

I think the idea of editing generic officers is good, I'd probably do something incredibly nasty like make Zhen Ji short and fat...

Bottom line is, don't give your hopes up. I'm sure KOEI has a few more things to place on the downloadable list for this game.

Default i have a question

why did koei take out the strategy that allows you to choose rulers for each state and distribute reinforcements when a battle occurs this takes away alot of strategy and hurts the game in my opinion. it is still fun to play but it is disappointing these features are gone.

I liked the ambush and fire attack system from Dynasty warriors 5 Xtreme legends if they made bases hard to capture like in XL then empires would be more fun, and If they had some sort of skill system, I.e. depending on your level you can unlock 1 ability for example a strategy one, a fighting one, and a secondary one : Fire attack, Evo attacks, Resist arrows etc.

Online Play:

I think the online idea should definitely be given some serious thought. The logistics may be hard to work but seriously in this day and age some form of online play should be available. Besides the first try could give way to more improvement in future installments.

Generic Officer Edit:

I like this idea a lot as long as it does not take up CAW slots.

CAW:

This works ok in DW6E but it is still far from perfect. More options are needed. I also think that one should have the option to choose both weapon and moveset which could differ. Example you choose Cao Cao's weapon but Lu Bu's moveset. Plus some new weapons would give more depth to CAW. Also it would be really ace if you can have moveset from SW as well. This would make CAW truly awesome. Finally players should have the ability to share their CAW officers like in ModNation Racers.

Other Ideas:

Yes the strategy part does need more depth in my opinion. One should also be able to capture officers. Also there should be a limit to how much a general returns to the battlefield after he is defeated which corresponds with the number of units he has.

I would like mercenry thingie like on dw5 empires you could order certain people like beast masters or whatever and not just have random juggernauts sometimes

Thread Information