Thread: KOEI TECMO EUROPE LAUNCHES HIGHLY ANTICIPATED ALPHA DEMO FOR DARK FANTASY ACTION GAME NIOH, EXCLUSIVELY ON PS4

Default KOEI TECMO EUROPE LAUNCHES HIGHLY ANTICIPATED ALPHA DEMO FOR DARK FANTASY ACTION GAME NIOH, EXCLUSIVELY ON PS4

KOEI TECMO Europe today announced the launch of the highly anticipated Alpha Demo for its dark, samurai action RPG, Nioh. Developed exclusively for release on the PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system, this limited-time demo is only available to play and download via the PlayStation Store from today until the 5th of May. On the 6th of May, players will no longer be able to download or access the Alpha Demo for Nioh.

Between 26th April and 5th May, gamers have a rare chance to experience the dark setting and intense samurai combat of Nioh via access to two diverse stages. Upon coming ashore a small island near the village of Usuki, in the first stage the player encounters the remains of a fishing village set aflame by a mysterious invasion. In the following stage, demonic beings from the Yokai realm run rampant in Dazaifu, which has controlled western regions since ancient times.

Throughout the demo, the player will be challenged in a unique way guaranteed to heighten their sense of accomplishment. To overcome the brutal foes that lie in wait, players are able to test out three close-combat weapon classes—the spear, axe, and the trusty katana—allowing them to find the armament that best suits their play style. A symbol of the samurai, the katana excels in attacking and defensive maneuvers, and allows for powerful and varied special moves. The spear—the weapon of choice on the battlefields of Japanese civil wars—not only allows for a variety of long-range thrust attacks, but can also knock down surrounding enemies. And while the massive weight and long handle of the axe may be difficult to wield, the damage caused is greater than that of any other weapon.

All players who complete a stage of the demo will be rewarded with ‘The Mark of the Conqueror’ DLC from the PlayStation®Store, which will contain exclusive in-game content for Nioh at launch. In addition, an online survey will be launched after the demo is released on Tuesday, 26th April, where players are welcomed and encouraged to leave their feedback on the game. An original wallpaper for smartphones will be available exclusively to those who complete the survey to thank them for their time. Players can access the survey here: http://www.gamecity.ne.jp/form/nioh_uk

In Nioh, players will traverse war-torn Japan as William, a blonde-haired swordsman whose background as a fierce warrior and seasoned knowledge of the blade allows him to survive in the demon-plagued land of the samurai. Players will also face off with other samurai in supernatural sword battles and intense, multi-target engagements offering a level of difficulty that will truly test even the most hardened samurai’s skills, patience, and strategy. Under the direction of Kou Shibusawa, Hisashi Koinuma, and the team that defined brutal action games, Team NINJA, Nioh is being created—as Kou Shibusawa put it—“with the entire power of Koei Tecmo,” and is guaranteed to challenge players in a way that makes every mission and accomplishment feel earned and worthwhile.

The demo, available to download now, can be found on the PlayStation Store here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nioh.jpg 
Views:	43247 
Size:	44.0 KB 
ID:	2199  

This game is awesome
    http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net/
    Discuss Anime, Video Games, Movies or whatever is on your mind.
    http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/onepiece/images/5/5f/LuffyStanceGear2nd.gif

My youtube Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/superbuu3

@ Insp. Chin

Hello Insp. Chin. I can not speak english well. Can you please send my suggestions and proposals and opinions to the Koei Tecmo developers and Team Ninja developers.

@ KOEI TECMO
    @ TEAM NINJA
    @ Yoichi Erikawa
    @ Kou Shibusawa
    @ Yosuke Hayashi
    @ Hisashi Koinuma

(I can not speak english well)

Last week, I have played the NiOH demo complete all two stages, and I kill both big bosses. I level up my character to level 48.

Here are my suggestions and proposals and opinions about NiOH Demo:
    - In NiOH, the atmosphere and the graphics looks very good.
    - The dark stages and the dark Look, looks very good.
    - There are various and difference enemies in NiOh. This is very good.
    - The moves and the combos looks very good.

- But, I think, the difficulty in NiOH demo is not hard, if you level up your caharacter to level 43, 44, 45,..etc... If you level 45 and if you learn some combos and skills, you can easy kill the enemies, without problems. Therefore I want more harder difficulty in NiOH.
    - And, if you play online coop two player, and if you and the online coop player are level 45, then you can easy kill the big bosses. Therefore I want, that the enemies and the enemy bosses are more stronger and more hard, if you play online coop two player.

Best Regards
    Andreas

Quote Originally Posted by Superbuu3 View Post
    This game is awesome
    Yes, it is ^_^

I played it as often as I could (twice) and got slaughtered repeatedly, but it was still fun. I'd love to have more time to adjust to the difficulty, but maybe next time ^_^

@ KOEI TECMO
    @ TEAM NINJA
    @ Kou Shibusawa
    @ Hisashi Koinuma
    @ Yosuke Hayashi

(I can not speak english well)

First:
    I thank you all for the very good great game "NiOH".
    I think NiOH is one of the best KOEI TECMO games ever.

Secondly:
    Today I have seen on the internet two videos about NiOH.
    Here are the two videos:
    Nioh - All Main Missions Speedrun in 1:36:51
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUkMH-dasu8
    Nioh - Oro's Infinite Living Weapon Build
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_1KAxw69UM

@ Developer
    @ Team Ninja

Please fix and correct these too strong overpowered skills in NiOh!
    I think such strong overpowered skills should not exist in the game NiOh! This is not good! This reduces (decrease) the game-fun! Please fix this soon! Please Update this soon! Please patch this soon!
    This is very important!!!

Best Regards
    Andreas

---

Thread Information