Page 1 of 46 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Member Welcome Thread

Smile Member Welcome Thread

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here and let us know about yourself - what's your name, where do you come from and how you know about KOEI?

I'll start with mine. I'm Chin (you might know me ages ago) and I'm from Malaysia ^^ but now I'm working here in UK. I've played KOEI games for almost 12 years now, it all started from Romance of the Three Kingdoms V and Dynasty Warriors. I've been involved in KOEI community for quite some years now as you might already know.

Well that's all from me, I guess. :P

Alright. :P

Well some of you might know me from KW as Cloud, others who know me better as Ruka.
    I'm from Portugal.

I blame a friend of mine for always talking about DW4, once I tried it out I 'fell in love' quickly and from there I have been playing so far. For me I started with DW4, brought DW3, Tactics sometime later. I have been playing them for some 6 years or so, can't really remember. :P

This is all good, welcome to the forum Gabranth!

Ahh, yes...I do remember you, as Cloud...although I cant really remember when you were Ruka, but anyway, welcome

Hi, i'm new here but I was an active member of another fan forum, you might know me under the nickname of Lizaveta Vath ^^. Anyway I'm happy to be here, hope I'll know more koei fan

Yes, welcome to all who join.

I'm LittleDragonZ at KW's and most other places. I seem to have continued to use the name place after place.

My favorite and most treasured Koei title is Dynasty Warriors 3, though I started with number 2.

Thanks Insp.Chin its nice too meet you, I've heard/seen nothing but good things about you from KW. =)

Thanks as well GLP, LDZ. :P

I never was Ruka on KW.
    I meant people who know me better, usually call me Ruka instead of my username.

There are indeed familiar faces!

Hi, everyone! I'm LittleDragonKHM from Koei Warriors (that where I live lol).
    I like most Koei games especially DW5, SW2 and Kessen III.

Btw, it's good to see you again Chin!

Quote Originally Posted by LittleDragonKHM View Post
    There are indeed familiar faces!

Hi, everyone! I'm LittleDragonKHM from Koei Warriors (that where I live lol).
    I like most Koei games especially DW5, SW2 and Kessen III.

Btw, it's good to see you again Chin!
    You live at Koei Warriors? LOL
    ^^ and I agree with you it's good to see Chin, KW isn't the same without him

Quote Originally Posted by Gischie View Post
    You live at Koei Warriors? LOL
    ^^ and I agree with you it's good to see Chin, KW isn't the same without him
    Lol, I was just kidding, but frankly I spend hours on KW each day so might as well call it my second home!

Yeah, I agree KW isn't the same without Chin. Too bad, Chin's got to move on with live! To better one that is!

Thread Information