PDA

View Full Version : Cloverfield movie

whitetoothman
16-04-08, 03:21 PM
Who's seen it? I was quite excited about it at first but it was quite a let down really. The effects were nice and everything but overall it was lacking...

Jsun
12-09-08, 11:34 AM
Who's seen it? I was quite excited about it at first but it was quite a let down really. The effects were nice and everything but overall it was lacking...

I totally agree with you on this. I thought the movie was going to be something unique and different, but I was greatly disappointed. It was like a cheap knock-off of Godzilla combined with The Blair Witch Project film.

LittleDragonZ
15-09-08, 08:02 PM
I totally agree with you on this. I thought the movie was going to be something unique and different, but I was greatly disappointed. It was like a cheap knock-off of Godzilla combined with The Blair Witch Project film.
Basically what it was, thats true. Though it was unique in the sense that it was totally different from what I normally watch in the cinema. And I wonder about the next and what it'll be like apart from the obvious camera shaking about everywhere.

Ranger Ken
09-01-09, 09:29 AM
I was really enjoying it....and then it just ended with no payoff. I was like wtf the director is too up his own ass.

Gischie
22-01-09, 12:05 PM
I think they should make a Cloverfield 2 to explain everything and not only show it like this because I really felt unsatisfied by the movie!

LewisSO
23-01-09, 12:22 PM
I thought it was brilliant. I've only seen it once but I'm sure I'll end up with it on DVD soon.

Gischie
25-01-09, 01:33 PM
I thought it was brilliant. I've only seen it once but I'm sure I'll end up with it on DVD soon.

it's already on DVD, I bought it last time I was on town at only 5 what's a bargain!

Lady Sun
25-01-09, 04:36 PM
I actually like this film. I saw it on DVD, glad I did - I probably gone dizzy watching it in the cinema.