PDA

View Full Version : Legends of Troy E3 Teaser

Insp. Chin
02-06-09, 02:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAFQ_4wEwW0&fmt=22

God-Like Phoenix
03-06-09, 12:14 AM
From that, it doesnt really give us much of an idea of what to expect really, I was perhaps hoping for a bit more ^^

LittleDragonZ
03-06-09, 11:05 AM
Ya, looks like KOEI is keeping the gameplay away from us. Companies generally know what they're showing us and why. But I'm liking the look and the splattered blood effect at the end.

I really hope it's a Warriors game, I'm a sucker for them!

Andreas-andi
29-06-09, 01:57 AM
Ya, looks like KOEI is keeping the gameplay away from us. Companies generally know what they're showing us and why. But I'm liking the look and the splattered blood effect at the end.

I really hope it's a Warriors game, I'm a sucker for them!

I can not speak english well.
I hope, this game is not 100% like a Dynasty Warriors game.
I hope, this is a mix of "Dynasty Warriors", "Spartan Total Warrior" and "God of War".
For example:
40% Dynasty Warriors + 30% Spartan Total Warrior + 30% God of War
Because, then the game will be better and more sectacular. Then also a lot of "NON-KOEI-fans" will buy this game, then also the "old-KOEI-fans" will buy this game, then also "fans of Greek Mythology" will buy this game, then also the "God of War" fans will buy this game, then also the "other Hack and Slash fans" will buy this game!

And, I hope, in this game will be a lot of historic-mythical-spectacular Story-Videos and Cut-Scenes. And I hope these Story-Videos and Cut-Scenes are interesting-exciting-brutal and spectacular like in the movies "300" and "Troy" and like in the game "God of War 2".

And, I think, if KOEI and TECMO work together on this game, then this game will be one of the best Hack and Slash game on the world!

AnimaTempli101
15-07-09, 03:09 PM
Looks good, looks violent which is a first for KOEI, shame about the release date though Spring 2010