PDA

View Full Version : Your Dream Cosplay

God-Like Phoenix
07-06-09, 07:22 AM
Ok, so I was thinking...that for those who havent really had the chance to cosplay...or decided against it for certain reasons, but which character would be your dream cosplay...or if you already have done your dream cosplay...pick another :p

For me...it would have to be Ling Tong or perhaps Wei Yan (^.^)...but for SW it would have to be I think either Kojiro or Nagamasa...theyre just really awsome design-wise. Actually now that I think about it...I forgot to think about the Bladestorm characters that I might want to cosplay...like perhaps Magnus or John Fastolf (^.^)

Leady FF ^^
07-06-09, 01:37 PM
Id love to see some Bladestorm cosplay ^^

Kingdoms_Warrior
07-06-09, 01:56 PM
In DW i would like to be as Zhao Yun, Cao Pi, Jiang Wei...
In SW maybe Yukimura or Nagamasa...

Pang Tong
14-06-09, 09:07 PM
As I have already made my dream costumes from Dynasty Warriors, Lu Bu and Pang Tong (DW6) I would say that my another would be Zhuge Liang as I love that costume.
For StrikeForce I would love to cosplay Liu Bei and Sun Ce.
Samurai Warriors Mitsunari and Honda and someone from Bladestorm ^^

God-Like Phoenix
14-06-09, 10:11 PM
Samurai Warriors Mitsunari and Honda and someone from Bladestorm ^^Yay! someone else actually wants to see some Bladestorm cosplay (^.^) but what characters would you think would be most interesting to actually have a go at? Harkwood looks funny, and has an awsome moustache :D

Outi
15-06-09, 04:19 PM
I'd want to see someone cosplay me.
But then again it'd be really embarassing and retarded if I had someone dressed up as me following me around.

BEHEMOTH
16-06-09, 01:47 PM
I'd love to be Hollow Ichigo from Bleach, love the show.

Zao Ein
16-06-09, 03:50 PM
my dream cosplay : Okuni samurai warriors
maybe Jiang Wei (dynasty warriors THREE)

Jiahe
16-06-09, 03:50 PM
I'd love to be Hollow Ichigo from Bleach, love the show.I think this topic is intended for KOEI characters to cosplay as.

For me the only Dynasty Warriors character I would cosplay as is Sun Quan (DW6) because there isn't much love going around for him and I could pull him off nicely I think... :3

As for a Samurai Warriors character, maybe Oichi since she has some very comfortable clothes and simple look I can definitively pull off.

God-Like Phoenix
16-06-09, 10:52 PM
@Jiahe: uhh...I guess we could bring in whatever cosplay you want in here...after all, it is a thread for your 'dream' cosplay, and if it isnt Koei related, thats ok :)

Ive realised that after playing WO2 for quite a bit lately...that the SW characters that I would really want to cosplay...depending on how changed they might be for SW3 or something like that....would be either Sakon, Kojiro or Nagamasa...I just really love that blue on Nagamasa's armour (^.^)

little_zhurong
16-07-09, 08:45 PM
I think I would be SSX DW5, Ling Qi from DT2, Diao Chan from Kessen 2, Zhen Ji from DW3 or Xiao Qiao from DW6.

From WO Da Ji, Nene and Kunoichi. Would be fun.

CuckooBanana
16-07-09, 08:53 PM
Mine would be Zhou Yu or Ma Chao from DW because they are my favorite characters.

And also Keiji or Kotaro Fuma from SW because they are extremely beastly haha.

http://api.photoshop.com/home_9cad38a919a04db4a04ec903649b6c23/adobe-px-assets/3290b58e82ee441586d99c1ce892babd

Zao Ein
01-08-09, 03:14 PM
I think this topic is intended for KOEI characters to cosplay as.

For me the only Dynasty Warriors character I would cosplay as is Sun Quan (DW6) because there isn't much love going around for him and I could pull him off nicely I think... :3

As for a Samurai Warriors character, maybe Oichi since she has some very comfortable clothes and simple look I can definitively pull off.

Jiahe ? Who is this blond girl with Sun Quan in your avatar ? please !!! thank you !!

MikeJenks
15-08-09, 01:23 PM
Oh lord...you all dream to cosplay Nagamasa..
I'm making him at the moment 8D
So..much...time...and effort... x____X

I REALLY want to cosplay DW6 Lu Xun **
Might be doing him next year HOPEFULLY...
and SW2 or 3 Yukimura...gawd I love people with big weapons xD

Toxic_Chocolate
15-08-09, 05:29 PM
If I could get someone to do my make-up and hair, I think I could pull off Zhen Ji ohohohoho
I'd really like to do Sima Yi, Zhang He and Cao Cao. Maybe even Zhang Liao.

Buuuuuuuut I'd most like to do a cosplay of Zhang Bao from DW3, the generic costume and all.
AND I WOULD SPEND ALL DAY RUNNING AROUND SCREAMING "YOU FLAMING IDIOTS" dear me

Jacobar
15-08-09, 10:24 PM
Well mine is zhuge liang!
And ironicly, i am in the process of making!!
So im VERY happy about that!

Leady FF ^^
16-08-09, 11:57 AM
Look forward to seeing that. Good luck with the Fan!

Chaos92
17-08-09, 10:08 AM
i think i would b fu xi from WO or kenpachi from bleach cause they r both awsome

CJZ
09-09-09, 08:56 AM
i would like to be Lu Xun (DW3XL 4th costume) i look like him already (when i grow my hair a little) and all i need are the clothes. Id also go as Ranmaru Mori (Wo2) because well... i like Ranmaru, hes awesome

My perfect cosplayer is Himiko <3

wildcard
29-04-10, 11:11 AM
Hanbei is my current dream cosplay and I'm making it come true. <3

Another one would probably be DW6 Lu Bu's... All that armor and stuff... *_*