PDA

View Full Version : Achievements?

Patrikku
16-06-09, 05:30 PM
Anyone know of any of the achievements? I hope they are better then the DW 6 ones they were a bit boring!
It would be exiting if they were like "Make Yue Ying marry Zhuige (Spelling?) Liang "
Well maybe something like that anyway :D

StratocasterEv
17-06-09, 02:35 PM
I just looked on here and it's not much help atall
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/dynasty-warriors-6-empires/achievements
Their all secret again!

darkogreer
17-06-09, 06:15 PM
lol i cnt wait 2 play it like

The Great Sun Ce
18-06-09, 03:32 AM
i would take a guess and say a few achicvements will be
complete all scenarios in empire mode on chaos
officer mode chaos
ronin mode chaos
max out all charcters
max out all weapons
obtain all tactics
get married in officer mode

and unlock all scenarios

but thats just my guess

Patrikku
18-06-09, 09:45 AM
Thankss you've helped a little - i guess i'll just have to wait for the game though! Can't wait!

Cao Cao
19-06-09, 06:22 PM
I've read that the achievments will be something like play through every scenario and play with every unique character and CAW...

TRANSFORMERS22X
20-06-09, 05:20 AM
mmmm, I like to create one for the achievement- how about
unlocks the Red Hare
unlocks Lu Bu
unlocks The Land under 1 Ruler
unlocks Defend your Honor with Defect (you fight without Surrender/Mercy against foes)
unlocks David vs. Golith (wrong spellin') You killed a officer without starting a war!

I know I know, that's more than one achievements heh heh :)

knight908
29-06-09, 08:34 AM
ive got the game and all the achivements are secrets(no suprise there) and so far ive got one . fight a battle with a edit.

Cao Cao
29-06-09, 02:47 PM
ive got the game and all the achivements are secrets(no suprise there) and so far ive got one . fight a battle with a edit.

Yeah,in the other 15 points achievements (Xbox 360),you have to win a battle with every other unique character.

For the 30 point achievements you have to clear all scenarios.

I believe there are two others,perhaps one wants you to buy all wallpapers,voices,pictures etc. for all characters.

StratocasterEv
29-06-09, 03:44 PM
I think they should have used the objectives you have to do to unlock bonus points in the archives for the achievements, that would be more fun and give people more of an incentive to unlock the achievements.

Cao Cao
30-06-09, 03:08 PM
I think they should have used the objectives you have to do to unlock bonus points in the archives for the achievements, that would be more fun and give people more of an incentive to unlock the achievements.

Yeah,that's what I thought when I read what the achievements are and then saw,what to do in order to unlock bonus points.

cheat07
30-06-09, 06:22 PM
well in reality one of the acheivment/trophies is get all bonus stuff unlocked which will require getting all or most of the bonus objectives complete so they kinda added more acheivments for their money. kinda.

BEHEMOTH
30-06-09, 06:56 PM
A Challenger Appears (15) Complete a battle as a custom character.
A Man of Vision (15) Cleared by completing a battle as Cao Cao
Benevolent Ruler (15) Cleared by completing a battle as Liu Bei
Brains and Beauty (15) Cleared by completing a battle as Yue Ying
Bringer of Peace (15) Cleared by completing a battle as Cao Ren
Cleared "Battle of Guan Du" (30) Cleared by reaching the end of the "Battle of Guan Du" scenario
Cleared ''A Land in Chaos'' (30) Cleared by reaching the end of the ''A Land in Chaos'' scenario
Cleared ''Three Kingdoms'' (30) Cleared by reaching the end of the ''Three Kingdoms'' scenario
Cleared ''Yellow Turbans'' (30) Cleared by reaching the end of the ''Yellow Turban Rebellion'' scenario
Cleared All Scenarios (90) Cleared by reaching the end of all scenarios
Unlocked All Bonuses (115) Cleared by unlocking all bonus material

All the others you just complete one level with each famous officer (so the characters you could play as in previous games) and then save after each level.

Fu Xi
06-07-09, 01:40 AM
check out gamespot.com and search for the game and look at the left under hints/cheats.. tells you every achievement/trophy.. not gonna tell u here as it may ruin your game. Anyways the achievements/trophies are not brilliant.

Captain Ashton
10-07-09, 07:21 PM
I just got my platinum trophy today on my PS3. It'll take a while to complete all scenarios and play a battle with each character, but its time consuming rather than difficult. The unlock bonus content one is more challenging. There are objectives you have to complete that will give you a certain number of points between 1000 and 9000. You'll need to complete most of them to have enough to unlock all the content.

silvertongue
10-07-09, 07:38 PM
I just got my platinum trophy today on my PS3. It'll take a while to complete all scenarios and play a battle with each character, but its time consuming rather than difficult. The unlock bonus content one is more challenging. There are objectives you have to complete that will give you a certain number of points between 1000 and 9000. You'll need to complete most of them to have enough to unlock all the content.

I got my Platinum too yesterday. It was also my first ever Platinum trophy so I was pretty chuffed even though it was easy. It's not difficult like you say but I think Koei will crank up the level of difficulty to get achievements/trophies in Dynasty Warriors 7.

:)

Thadius
20-07-09, 10:05 PM
My first and probably only Platinum was on this also, sort of glad they were really easy but also sort of down about the lack of challenge. Still it took more work than playing the terminator salvation game lol, the reviews on that say you can get a platinum completing the game on hard.

Stantonator
21-07-09, 11:35 AM
all the acheivments are just win a battle with every character and one edit and complete all the scenarios

Cao Cao
21-07-09, 01:44 PM
all the acheivments are just win a battle with every character and one edit and complete all the scenarios

Don't forget the achievement to buy all things (clothes,wallpapers,voices) in the archives.;)

Onislash
21-07-09, 01:51 PM
Thankfully, you do not need to complete all of those bonus objectives to get the trophy. I think if they used all of the bonus objectives as trophies that would of been a interesting list (and rather hard)