PDA

View Full Version : Holy Invasion of Privacy, Badman!

senaiboy
23-06-09, 09:43 PM
Wondering is there any plan to bring this game over to Europe?

Please, we deserve it, KOEI! :p

Leady FF ^^
06-10-09, 11:34 PM
*bump*

Is anyone else getting this? I have just played the first 4 tutorials missions and I love it so far. It seems very deep and I love these types of 'one-the-fly' management games. Also the pixel art animations are wonderful and the music is good.

I'm really looking forward to playing it more and mastering all the ecological sytems.

Actually no heroes even invaded my dungeon yet lol ^^

Hope a few others are getting this ultra rare (even more that WO2 PSP) game so we can discuss...well I suppose it will be available by PSN as well so it's not that rare ^^

PrismZeo
07-10-09, 02:08 PM
Its out already? And its ultra rare!?
I want to get it but I don't get paid until the end of the month with my new job....bah..it'll be gone by then...

keroro79
08-10-09, 02:40 PM
It should be on todays psn store update, although the price is ridiculous at 24 quid. Prinny should be on tday aslo, at 31.99! Not sure who is pricing these but that is taking the p1ss

Onislash
17-11-09, 02:19 PM
The sequel is coming.

Soruce (http://twitter.com/NISAinEurope)

Tribalsoul
04-12-09, 11:19 PM
I registered here to thank Koei for releasing this wonderful game on UMD in Europe.

I bought it a few weeks ago through Ebay after reading about it on Hardcoregaming101 and Neogaf.
It took me a while to get into it, but I've grown to love it.

I'm really looking forward to playing the sequel and "3D" eventually. Is Koei going to release part 2 one on UMD in Europe as well???

Leady FF ^^
07-12-09, 09:22 AM
Well acrtually it was Nippon Ichi that released it not us (we just distribute in UK and parts of Europe). I have heard on this board that the sequel is coming but I don't know officially yet so I would say it's still tbc.

Glad u like the game ^^