PDA

View Full Version : Cant defeat a force by taking its capital good or bad thing?

The Great Sun Ce
03-07-09, 01:06 AM
Has anyone noticed in ruler mode you cant eliminate a force by taking its capital anymore a day or two ago the land was dived between cao cao (me) and sun quan and i invaded sun quans capital jian ye expecting to finish of the scenario only to learn i had to take every single one of his territories (not complaining or anything ) do you think it adds more playtime to the game(in a good way) or does it make the game drag on having to face the same army over and over:confused:

i think it should be optional in the setup menu like DW5E :cool:

Nevfx
03-07-09, 09:07 AM
It annoys me, but is more realistic.

If you capture their ruler however, and the recruit them, you do take all their land. So what I do is just chase their leader around China.

Zhou Wei 1
08-07-09, 10:07 PM
how do you capture the ruler? and i think that if a force is big enogh to annex the ruler from the rest of the terrortory like in 5 you should be able to take all the force

Cao Cao
09-07-09, 03:51 PM
You capture him like any other officers. I once captured Zhang Jiao,but I released him,because I didn't want my territory to be spread everywhere and not conected properly.