PDA

View Full Version : DW6 Weapons

CuckooBanana
03-07-09, 12:29 PM
Does anyone else hate how in DW6(original) several characters may have different looking weapons but the same combos. I don't like that because it gives a character less personality to me. Also, i hate how many characters don't have musou modes. I used to try and complete all of them in the past games but many characters don't have it in this one. I know that this is the reason the DW6 special came out but i wasn't able to get it. I'm not saying i don't like DW6 because its one of my favorites still, i just don't like that aspect of the game.

mp99
05-07-09, 05:29 PM
totally agree, friend. it's as though the cloned characters are generically insignificant as suppose to those who're unique, thus have a musou. it's as though th rest arent important and tht downgrades them. least in dw5 and back, thy have UNIQUE movesets and weapon. and EVERYONES had musou modes of decent lengths and importance(slight level changes per characters used):(why has that golden age with those golden traits been left for dead?
:eek:

dw4 forever!!!

CuckooBanana
05-07-09, 08:28 PM
i agree, Koei needs to add back those unique weapons and move sets that made EVERY character significant to the gameplay.