PDA

View Full Version : Your favorite Dynasty Warriors music?

LittleDragonZ
22-01-09, 03:45 PM
Mine would be DW3, I love the tracks like Arena, Wu Zhang's and He Fei Castles tracks. Mostly all of the songs I like, even the Nanman Campaigns! I really didn't look forward to that big level...

DW4's was great, but completely different really. Just like the color scheme being all darker.

DW5's I only really liked He Fei Castles theme, which I love. It felt out of place, I was not expecting a tune that fantastic. My least favorite OST from the series.

DW6, I loved Superior (tune that plays when Shu take Mt. Ding Jun), Oriental Rush from Xia Pi, A Great Giant (He Fei Castle) and 5 or so others.

Shika
22-01-09, 04:00 PM
Mine is DW4, I really like it. Sometimes I listen to it while playing SW, because I don't like SW tracks...

Zenelix
22-01-09, 04:14 PM
Mine is probably DW6, I really like all of the music from that (especially the music from Xu Chang Castle... Welcome to China, was it?). My least favourite was probably DW5, the music from that didn't really 'get' me like the others.

EDIT: Oh, and I must say I really like Lu Bu's theme's from most of the games, I would often fight him just to hear it :D

Komatsu-Hime
22-01-09, 04:30 PM
My favourite Dynasty Warriors and without hesitancy 5.
Not because it is the very last opus taken out on PlayStation2, but because it is that, that, to my taste, in most worked summer. :)
Autrement this, of 3 television rather well, but this le since then during choice of possible freedom by it chain.

HebiYaro
22-01-09, 04:41 PM
I love DW5's OST the most, but every DW's music is beautiful, in it's own way.
The 5 is really energetic, and I like it ^^

LittleDragonZ
22-01-09, 05:25 PM
@Zenelix: Lu Bu's theme is the one I look forward to the most, my favorite is his in 4. It makes the fight really exciting, and the opening with the drummers drumming to the beat was a cool addition. Not forgetting Zhou Yu's hair promoting scene lol. Such a show off!

@HebiYaro: Escape from Chi Bi's track was pretty energetic.

HebiYaro
22-01-09, 05:30 PM
And the remix from DW3 are also great.
DW3's is my 2nd fave, and then the 4's, but I would say, they're equal, I like both, the tunes from the 4's are different, more "zen" lol

LittleDragonZ
22-01-09, 05:44 PM
Eve is such an awesome tune in 4. For those who don't know, it plays in DW4XL's Da Qiao's Legend. It's one of my favorites and one that even features in Warriors Orochi 2 in Sun Jian's, Cao Ren's and Katsuie Shibata's Dream Mode level.

foamy666
22-01-09, 06:42 PM
Overall DW3 has to be my favourite as I like all of the tracks for it bar Wu Zhang Plains.

DW4 I wasn't to impressed with the music is this one and I only like Avenging battle and Eve from it apart from them didn't like the sound track.

DW5 was slightly better then DW4 but still nothing really got me in this one either.

DW6 now I like this soundtrack and finally some Wu Zhang Plains music I like and while it's pretty close between this one and DW3 I prefer the way the music was done for 3 overall as there were a few tracks here I didn't think worked with the stages like Xu Chang.

Captain Ashton
22-01-09, 08:05 PM
I'd say that DW5 had my favourite music. Followed by DW3
DW6 was pretty good too.
DW4 was my least favourite. It just wasn't as exciting as the others. Except for Wall of Fate which I love!

Ruka
23-01-09, 12:31 AM
I liked them all, some track more others less. But DW5 is my favorite above all.

DW3 favorite tracks - Arena and Superior.

Dw4 favorite tracks- My Bad Fellow, Eve, Dark Ange, Struggle for Existence and Lu Bu's theme. I also liked the Ending edits from DW4/Empires; Cross Colors and Ever Free.

DW5 favorite tracks - Opening theme, Lu Bu's theme, Swordsmen in the Plains, Superior, The Elegy of Battle and Acids Gangs A Go-Go.

DW6 favorite tracks - Superior (again :p), Lu Bu's theme, Welcome to China and Tropical Wars.

LewisSO
23-01-09, 10:47 AM
Dynasty Warriors 6 has the best music in. I really couldn't name any songs but some of them are just epic to fight to.

Cao Cao
23-01-09, 11:29 AM
Dynasty Warriors 6 has the best music in. I really couldn't name any songs but some of them are just epic to fight to.

DW6 music is really the best!^^ My favourites are Oriental Rush,Welcome to China and Geniuses' Sanctuaries.

But I think,DW4 has nice tracks,too. I don't own the game,but DW5 Empires has some tracks in it.

LewisSO
23-01-09, 11:30 AM
DW6 music is really the best!^^ My favourites are Oriental Rush,Welcome to China and Geniuses' Sanctuaries.

But I think,DW4 has nice tracks,too. I don't own the game,but DW5 Empires has some tracks in it.

Damn, I wish I knew the song names. I really want to listen to some of the songs off of it.

LittleDragonZ
23-01-09, 05:46 PM
In response to Cao Cao's post

They are the song names, they play in order in, Xia Pi, Xu Chang and Wu Zhang Plains.

ivanff12
23-01-09, 07:54 PM
In conclusion , the battle without justice ,GENIUSES' SANCTUARIES are the best for my.

Lady Sun
25-01-09, 06:23 PM
I voted DW4. I seem to be with only a handful of people that actually like DW4 music! :(

Festival of Doom is my favourite track.

Alonzo Orion
25-01-09, 07:24 PM
My personal favorite is Dynasty Warriors 4 because it has a good selection of atmospheric tracks suited to the game and I can always recall the excitement of first time playing, Yellow Turban Rebellion with Heavy Gauge playing.

Shadow0429
25-01-09, 07:41 PM
I like DW6 and DW4 music.

Lady Sun
26-01-09, 02:00 PM
My personal favorite is Dynasty Warriors 4 because it has a good selection of atmospheric tracks suited to the game and I can always recall the excitement of first time playing, Yellow Turban Rebellion with Heavy Gauge playing.

Yey! Another person who likes DW4 music.

Can't go wrong mixing the rock with the oriental.

SunCefan4life
28-01-09, 04:10 AM
mine
DW6:welcome to china

*Lauren*-Xiahou Dun=best!
29-01-09, 08:26 PM
My fav would have to be DW6.

I love the entrance music, and Lu Bu's theme.

GanNing4Eva
04-03-09, 06:27 PM
I like the music in DW5 and DW6 the best! ;)

Lady Shang Xiang
08-03-09, 03:04 AM
DW1!! LOL only kidding never played the game before :P
my favourite music in the dynasty warriors games will have to be the music from DW6! :)

little_zhurong
04-04-09, 12:33 PM
DW5 and DW3 was cool.

Jiahe
06-04-09, 02:11 AM
DW3: I like the music but it mostly recycle music from DW2 which made me lose interest afterwards.

DW4: I like a few the tracks including Eve but I don't like the game as much.

DW5: I love music for this series as well as the game which is my 2nd choice including Acid Gangs a Go-Go which is a very interesting title name for a track lol.

DW6: This is my first choice as far as the music goes since majority of the tracks click very well the stages.