PDA

View Full Version : DW6E Marriages

Jiahe
16-07-09, 12:40 PM
I was wondering how many times have people gotten married in the game to other characters weather they are with your CAW or another unique officer or even a generic officer also who was it with? As for me, I have quite a few.

Sun Jian: 2 with my Lady Wu CAW and twice with me.
Sun Quan: 18 times with him and 3 times to me. <3
Sun Ce: Twice with me.
Ma Chao: 2 with Sally's (KW member) CAW, Xiu Ying abd Ayu.
Dong Zhuo: 1, with my Li Sun Xiang CAW as a test marriage.
Gan Ning: 1 to Xiao Qiao, haha she cheated on Zhou Yu for this. XD
Liu Bei: 1 with me and Sun Shang Xiang.

Cao Cao
16-07-09, 02:12 PM
Mine so far are few...

Hei Zheng and Cao Ji (2 times,both CAWs and I was playing with each)
Yuan Shang and Zhen Ji

I don't really force on marriages,yet I try to marry my Lady Bian to Cao Cao...but is this possible,when I play as Lady Bian? (as Cao Cao is in almost all scenarios ruler and in YTR officer...and I've read you can only befriend vargant officers) And don't come with Land in Chaos,I somehow don't like that scenario.

CuckooBanana
16-07-09, 03:26 PM
With my CAW i have married Zhen Ji, Diao Chan, and Yue Ying.

With Zhou Yu i married Zhen Ji and Xiao Qiao.

With Ma Chao i married Diao Chan and Sun Shang Xiang.

With Wei Yan i married Xiao Qiao .

With Sima Yi, i stole Zhuge Liang's woman!!!! hahaha

http://api.photoshop.com/home_9cad38a919a04db4a04ec903649b6c23/adobe-px-assets/3290b58e82ee441586d99c1ce892babd

The Great Sun Ce
17-07-09, 10:11 PM
Heres a few marriages that happend in my officer and ruler modes

Me(caw) married N I JIN (caw) (didnt have marriage in mind for either when i created them)

Xiahou Dun married Sun shang Xiang
Meng Huo married Zhu Rong(Caw)
Sun Ce married Da Qiao(caw)
Zhou Yu married Xiao Qiao
Myfee(caw) married epharr(caw)

Thers probably a few im forgetting but if i rember il edit this

Cao Cao
18-07-09, 08:51 AM
Hehe,add
Zhen Ji and Cao Pi
to my list.:D

I'm currently working on marrying Lady Bian to Cao Cao,I already have her in my force.

Jiahe
26-07-09, 01:12 AM
The other day I just married Ling Tong. I just couldn't stopped lol'ing at the response he gave me after we conquered the land.

"Now that the chaos has ended... we have some unfinished 'business' to take care of, if you know what I mean." Ling Tong is one horny little man. XD

Mousou hat
26-07-09, 01:15 AM
mhmm.. not yet.. i only had diao chan take off with 5 of my officers (-_-)

How exactly do you trigger this marriage? Im guessing you cant get it when you are a ruler?

CuckooBanana
26-07-09, 02:40 AM
you can get it when you're a ruler. you just have to use whoever you want to swear an oath with or marry top in your line-up when your getting ready to prepare who you are going to use in battle. eventually, it will trigger the marriage factor. And yeah, Diao Chan stole 4 of my men when i was playing as zhou yuas ruler in land of chaos.

http://api.photoshop.com/home_9cad38a919a04db4a04ec903649b6c23/adobe-px-assets/3290b58e82ee441586d99c1ce892babd

Zhen JiI
01-08-09, 07:15 PM
Sun ce married zhen ji .
Zhao yun married SSX .
Zhao yu married My CAW .
Cao pi married Yue Ying .
And Me CAW married Zhao yun .

Zhenji
16-08-09, 11:45 PM
The other day my 'Custom game' had

Zhen ji marry Lu bu
and Meng huo and Zhu rong (C.A.W - wish she could be added as a content pack!!)

zhenjin
17-08-09, 12:11 AM
Zhen Jin (CAW) : Ma Chao, Sun Jian, Zhou Da (CAW)
Zhao Chan (CAW) : Xiahou Dun
Jiang Wei (CAW) : Yue Ying
Zhen Ji : Zhang He

Laughing Crow
28-12-09, 03:38 AM
Quai Dai (CAW) to Sun Shang Xiang
Yon Lee (CAW) Yai Yai (CAW)

Also how do you marry as an officer (I've only ever married as a ruler)

LittleDragonZ
28-12-09, 12:31 PM
Quai Dai (CAW) to Sun Shang Xiang
Yon Lee (CAW) Yai Yai (CAW)

Also how do you marry as an officer (I've only ever married as a ruler)
Try to befriend the person you wish to marry by sending the person into missions with you, completing the person's missions, and just generally be best friends. Eventually you will be asked to make an oath, then a marriage.

But note you cannot marry a Ruler as an Officer, however you can marry an Officer as a Ruler.

Laughing Crow
29-12-09, 07:09 AM
Try to befriend the person you wish to marry by sending the person into missions with you, completing the person's missions, and just generally be best friends. Eventually you will be asked to make an oath, then a marriage.

But note you cannot marry a Ruler as an Officer, however you can marry an Officer as a Ruler.

Ah thanks. Yeah I wasnt sure if I should just keep doing missions or befriend them.

Zhuge Ke
25-04-10, 01:19 PM
During the Chi Bi scenario, I played as Cao Pi. I married Zhen Ji but I stepped down without her. When I rejoined, I was asked to be married by created character, "Zhen Shi" who was supposed to be Zhen Ji's sister. I was asked by those peasants to rebel and I did, but I stepped down again and Sun Quan took my lands. I rebelled again and married my created general "Guo Nuwang" but after another step down, joined Cao Cao again. This time I stayed and married my CAW "Lady Bian" (Pi's mother) and this time I stuck with her. At the end, we cornered Sun Quan (who had Liu Bei in his team) at Jian Ye, and Cao Cao invited an attack. I rebelled without L. Bian and remarried Zhen Ji when she asked me. I conquered all of Cao Cao and won.

I think that was the longest I've ever taken to do an Empire Mode and most marriages. At first, I never knew you could marry that much, but it must've been a very bad glitch or something/a very good glitch.

Zhuge Ke
25-04-10, 01:23 PM
Also, you can marry a ruler as an officer, if they ask you or you constantly stay stuck to them. It happened when I was Yue Ying in "Land in Chaos" and the ruler was my created version of Pang Dé (without facial hair) and Pang Dé asked me to marry him. I did refuse because I was trying to marry Ling Tong who was in my friend's list.

But that still confirms that a ruler can ask a hand in marriage.

Superbuu3
25-04-10, 05:39 PM
aren't a bunch of characters related i just realised how potentially messed up this game could get

DragonZhangLiao
29-04-10, 05:15 PM
I have married:
Keiji Maeda(from SW) and Zhen Ji
Ma Chao and Xiao Qiao
Sun Wukong and Diao Chan

I have also made Oaths with many, many people.

Nevfx
10-06-10, 05:17 PM
aren't a bunch of characters related i just realised how potentially messed up this game could get

Actually, if there blood relatives you cant marry them or have an oath with them.

Zhuge Ke
15-07-10, 04:19 PM
Actually, if there blood relatives you cant marry them or have an oath with them.

Yes you can.

Well, my friend told me that he got Sun Cé marrying SSX. I didn't believe him at first, and then he told me that Sun Cé oathed with Sun Quan, and, I'm not quite sure of his truthing but thats what he said.... that's what he said...

Mhi_Hayoli
24-11-10, 10:12 AM
Okay, that's strange, marying SSX with her brother (poor Sun Ce >_< )

Well, here is my listing :3

Mhi Hayoli - Nearly every Wei officier married her once; Zhang Liao twice, but only because I don't wanted to marry one of the other Wei officiers xD

Mao Kairi - married Gan Ning once, Ling Tong once and Sun Jian 4 times :3

Bao Ery - married only Guan Ping X3

Yi Madori - married only Lu Xun

Topa Yumi - married Zhuge Liang 5 times (for that Yue Ying hates her it seems XD ) and two times Pang Tong :3

Umi Mari - only Lu Bu, because no one could stand against her for three minutes xD

Ri Imaky (forgot her in the other CAW Thread) - married Guan Yu or Zhang Fei only :3

Tao Lie - wanted to marry Zhang Liao, but got married (by me) with Xiahou Dun

Sereg Ûr - only once Mhi Hayoli (what causes all Wei to join forces against me O_O' )

Vaiaro - never

Sanar - never

And when I played as the original Characters than I mostly married the right women/men ^^

DWForever
14-05-11, 05:59 PM
I made a brother/sister in the created warriors section and unfortunately, it keeps trying to marry them whenever I'm either. LOL - But most of the time I'm marrying other created warriors, not playable characters in the game itself. I have 17 created warriors to make it a little more interesting throughout the game, facing unexpected warriors instead of the same old, same old.