PDA

View Full Version : Empire Mode(Characters)

CuckooBanana
16-07-09, 03:38 PM
I love playing with my CAW and everything but i wanted to see if anyone feels the same way i do.

I think playing with the actual DW's is more fun because its like changing history so its like making your favorite character do things that he/she actually never did, instead of making up your own history with a CAW.

What do you guys think?

http://api.photoshop.com/home_9cad38a919a04db4a04ec903649b6c23/adobe-px-assets/3290b58e82ee441586d99c1ce892babd

LittleDragonZ
17-07-09, 09:05 AM
Playing Empire mode with a Dynasty Warrior. I agree. The CAW is vast and the best it's ever been, but that does not deter me away from knowing I love the Xtreme Legends more due to it following history.

Cao Cao
17-07-09, 02:32 PM
Playing Empire mode with a Dynasty Warrior. I agree. The CAW is vast and the best it's ever been, but that does not deter me away from knowing I love the Xtreme Legends more due to it following history.

Yeah,I like playing DW characters more. However,CAWs are nice. But I have to say,when I was playing as Cao Cao quite often,I didn't put any CAWs in my force (though I had them in the game,as they'd lose their weapons if they weren't...).

I've even played as Yuan Shang already in Chi Bi,building my own force in the north,marrying Zhen Ji and defeating all my enemies. xD (why is he in Chi Bi and even Three Kingdoms scenarios anyway?)

And I'm planning to play as Cao Hong and Xiahou Mao as well (I've already leveled up their weapons).