PDA

View Full Version : DLC Pack # 3

Leady FF ^^
22-07-09, 01:41 PM
I noticed that the Blog was updated with the new DLC contents:

Chi Bi: vs Zhou Yu (Difficulty: 4/5)
- Return to Chi Bi to finish the fight against Zhou Yu!

Battle of Bai Men Tower X (Difficulty: 4/5)
- Return to Bai Men Tower to finish the fight!

Wu Arena (Difficulty: 5/5)
- Test your might against Wu warriors at the Arena!

Escape from Wan Castle X (Difficulty: 5/5)
- Return to Wan Castle to finish the fight!

Looks good lots off 4 and 5 difficulty missions.

I hope they put lots of 'Sky Gifts and Sky Garments' as the spoils in Bai Men Towers.

Anyway this should be good content for my on going battle with GLP ^^

Evee
23-07-09, 06:17 AM
they dont have a very creative imagination do they? lol

"return to (insert name here) to finish the fight!"

they need to bring out the pvp inferstructure mode!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHH that would be awesome

God-Like Phoenix
23-07-09, 06:47 AM
Anyway this should be good content for my on going battle with GLP ^^
lol, I think you are going to need all the help you can get :p you're just lucky that I cant get any of the DLC packs (^.^)

Although you do have to admit, they arent really being all that creating with the naming or the actual battles all that much, as Evee said, most of them are just a "return to..." kind of mission, makes me feel less annoyed that I cant really access them :D

Onislash
23-07-09, 07:31 AM
A third version of Bai Men Tower? I doubt it will change that much from the second version (Last stage of regular game).

Leady FF ^^
23-07-09, 10:13 AM
"return to (insert name here) to finish the fight!"

lol yer -_-

silvertongue
24-07-09, 08:34 AM
I haven't donwloaded them yet but going off the titles of them I'm guessing they're gonna be just like the others *yawn*. Oh well they are free I suppose.
I do enjoy the arena ones though :)

Leady FF ^^
24-07-09, 09:43 AM
Im hopefully gonna to play it tonight, didnt get a chance yesterday. Does anyone know what the material drops are for these missions? Anything good?

Onislash
25-07-09, 07:17 AM
Better pack than expected, the drops are all over the place but the best misson bonus is tigers soul.

God-Like Phoenix
25-07-09, 07:34 AM
Better pack than expected, the drops are all over the place but the best misson bonus is tigers soul.dammit, only now am I annoyed that I cant get the DLC's...cause I really need more of those Tiger soul's, theyre just really annoying to get (-.-)

Mousou hat
25-07-09, 01:20 PM
Is this also for netherlands marketplace? (seeing as you (op) come from u.k.)
I only see a few costumes and music but no missions. I think we (NL) only got #1 dlc?
Does anyone here that has buisiness netherlands marketplace know?

God-Like Phoenix
25-07-09, 01:50 PM
Is this also for netherlands marketplace? (seeing as you (op) come from u.k.)
I only see a few costumes and music but no missions. I think we (NL) only got #1 dlc?
Does anyone here that has buisiness netherlands marketplace know?
This DLC is for Dynasty Warriors Strikeforce, not for Empires, the Empires DLC's has the costumes, while the Strikeforce DLC's get extra missions.

As for your question, I wouldnt know, im not from Netherlands, so I dont know if you would be able to get the DLC's

Mousou hat
25-07-09, 04:46 PM
oh im sorry i didnt know i was in the strikeforce subforum heh, i always just go to new posts and click on things that interest me ;(