PDA

View Full Version : Japanese VA dlc please.

Mousou hat
24-07-09, 06:56 PM
Can europe please get the japanese va dlc, it shouldnt be that hard to put on the marketplace now would it and alot of people would apreciate it.

thanks in advance!

p.s. im from the netherlands so please put it on NL psn marketplace aswell!

seralpha
24-07-09, 07:46 PM
You don't have to worry, we (Europe e NA) will get all the DLC already out in Japan. Just be patient, the game has come out earlier in Japan, so the DLC.
Anyway, you can get the japanese dlc, but i think you can't use it on a european copy of the game.

Cao Cao
25-07-09, 06:52 AM
I think he wants japanese VA...and I doubt that KOEI will give it as DLC to the PAL version.

LittleDragonZ
25-07-09, 10:14 AM
Yeah I've read I think that the JP version is quite ahead in DLC. And I doubt we'll be getting an option to choose Japanese downloadable content. However if you're interested, KOEI have managed to put the JP voice option into the European version of Warriors Orochi 2 PSP.

Mousou hat
25-07-09, 12:01 PM
I dont have a psp, i wont get a psp.

I want japanese voice option in DW6 empires, i thought it was already in.
Now im forced to listen to speech that does not match the movements of the mouths .... again.

You people should watch your favorite usa movie with german french or even better spanish dubs and tell me what you think.

Thats what english in DW6 empires sounds to me.

Mousou hat
26-07-09, 04:26 PM
So uh, will there (please) be a japanese va for europe (and netherlands too, cause we are sadly also situated in europe)

Mousou hat
08-08-09, 05:51 AM
Still no jap va dlc ;(

Koei does not like europe very much, or thinks all of europe loves english speaking japanese people.

Cao Cao
08-08-09, 11:19 AM
Still no jap va dlc ;(

Koei does not like europe very much, or thinks all of europe loves english speaking japanese people.

That's what I said,it's really doubtful that they will do such a thing. Besides,the next costume DLC that comes out in Europe will probably be the last DLC for Empires.