PDA

View Full Version : Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI problem

Tingle Warrior
27-07-09, 02:53 PM
A few days ago i bought the download version of Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI.

After a few years ingame, the game crashes to desktop when i scroll the view to the outer regions of the worldmap. Clicking on the minimap to see an outer region of the map results in a crash, too. (Errormessage sounds like the game is having problems with memorymanagement.)

I tried using my savegame on two of my other computers and the error occured their too.

My drivers are all up to date and my maincomp surpasses the requirements of this game by far.(I downloaded the Koei-Systemviewer tool, so if someone wants to see my specs, i would be happy to send you the txt.)

Gameversion is 1.0. engl.

Is there a fix for these crashes? Or an acceptable workaround?
I really would like to play this game more, so please help me.:)

Leady FF ^^
27-07-09, 02:58 PM
Hello, where did you download from? GamersGate?

Tingle Warrior
27-07-09, 03:02 PM
Yes, i buyed it from www.gamersgate.com.

Leady FF ^^
27-07-09, 03:12 PM
OK, Insp. Chin should be able to check up on this fault for you with the Development team.

Insp. Chin
27-07-09, 03:15 PM
Hi TW, I'm contacting to the dev team now, hopefully they can sort something out for ya'.

Tingle Warrior
27-07-09, 04:08 PM
Thank you very much.

Tingle Warrior
28-07-09, 12:00 PM
Allright, i found some kind of workaround. Just dont look at the place of the worldmap that makes your game crash back to desktop.

I did that for 12 turns (lucky that i COULD do that) and now surprisingly enough the area is safe to look at again. Now my plans for world/china domination can continue...

Bahnyen
08-10-10, 01:38 AM
I'm about to download this game from gamersgate.com. After I read this topic, I feel unsure about it. So can anyone tell me if this game is work fine if I down load from him or should I down load from another place??
Thanks for any help.