PDA

View Full Version : PSN Signing out?

heathengray
30-07-09, 11:10 AM
Hi all,

I just picked up DW6:E on PS3 (my first DW game, so I'm late to the party), after playing a bit of DW6 at a friends house.

Despite a a couple of hours figuring out what's going on and who's who and why am I doing this? I'm having a blast!

But for some reason when playing (and only when playing this game) I'll get a "An error occurred, you have been signed out of PSN" message. I was wondering if anybody else was having this problem?

Thanks

LittleDragonZ
30-07-09, 09:17 PM
It's nothing to do with the game, but your connection. Your signal is probably too weak. You have wireless yes? And your computer is near the connection I gather? And it depends if they are old walls in your house as well, the signal suffers a bit getting through, especially if your Internet is upstairs and a laptop downstairs.

Welcome to KOEI Forums!

heathengray
31-07-09, 11:48 AM
The wireless is fine, no other games sign me out. I've been using the PS3 and 2 laptops flawlessly for about a year and a half.

It's not a big deal since it's not an online game, but I just wondered if anybody had similar problems.

SunAndSteel
31-07-09, 01:23 PM
I had a great deal of problems with Street Fighter IV a while ago, and like in your situation other games weren't giving me the same trouble. I ended up changing the DNS on the PS3's Network settings and that certainly helped. I'll try and dig out what I changed it to again.