PDA

View Full Version : KOEI Europe Release Dates

Insp. Chin
22-01-09, 05:49 PM
Any question 'bout the release dates, feel free to ask here :3

LittleDragonZ
02-02-09, 08:20 PM
I think Koei should delay Strikeforce. Too little time to play Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2! :(

Looking forward to both of them!

freakinyoshi
03-02-09, 10:11 PM
Any ideas on when Romance of the Three Kingdoms 12 for PS3 is coming or might be coming?

Alonzo Orion
03-02-09, 11:50 PM
Personally I'm only looking forward to Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires, I'm really going to go ahead and put strikeforce down; besides I don't have a PSP to play it on, Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 can't be that far off the first and Monster Racers... Hmm.
I hope I'm not let down with Empires, I'm expecting ALOT.

Onislash
04-02-09, 12:00 AM
Eb has Strikeforce coming out in May in Australia, so at least I have sometime to play the 7 odd games I want coming out in the next 2 months.

Psycho_Ifrit
06-02-09, 08:46 AM
I think Koei should delay Strikeforce. Too little time to play Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2! :(

Looking forward to both of them!

delay strike force? it has been too long coming out already as far as i am concerened plus if the first dynasty warriors gundam is anything to go buy strikeforce will be vastly superior

Gischie
06-02-09, 09:50 AM
-_- so what is it? this time koei decided to delay Strikeforce for Gundam 2, well I prefer Gundam 2 to Strikeforce anyway and maybe Koei is scared that Strikeforce won't be that good (DW6's bad effect lol) so they prefer to sell first a sure valor (Gundam!)

LittleDragonZ
06-02-09, 01:07 PM
Nah, it was just me joking around since I'm eager to buy both of them. I dislike not fully completing a game and jumping to the next. Though at least they are on seperate consoles.

Insp. Chin
06-02-09, 01:10 PM
Sorry I edited the first post. Strikeforce will be out before Summer, 2009. :3

Sho-saka
14-02-09, 01:55 AM
; __ ;

Any chance that Saihai no Yukue will ever see waiting for my DS to play soon, Chin? Or is it doomed to be forever lost in Japan forever and that I shall never know about Saihai!Mitsunari's adventures? Because I love playing adventure games and that this game deserves to be in competition with the Ace Attorney series...

Insp. Chin
08-03-09, 01:18 AM
Hi Sho-saka, there's no news of it yet to be released in English. Sorry I can't help >.<

bounty104
15-04-09, 12:16 PM
is there going to be any games for ps2? :(

Kyz99
27-04-09, 08:08 PM
I doubt any more games will be realeased for ps2 because the majority are upgrading from one to another =]

And Looking foward to DW6 Empires I'm hoping for a great game because it has a lot to live up to i hope that they havent just upgraded the characters attires and there are modes that havent been seen yet :D:D:D

Insp. Chin
27-04-09, 08:32 PM
There is one from NIS >> Ar Tonelico 2: Melody of the Metafalica

That's for PS2 haha.

As for the Warriors, I don't think we'll bring the PS2 ones to Europe now, cause we're more to the next gen titles nowdays :3

Nevfx
13-05-09, 12:41 PM
I cannot wait for DW6 Empires. I should come out tommorow, why was it delayed to begin with, wasn't it supposed to be March?

Shindo
20-08-09, 05:13 AM
There is one from NIS >> Ar Tonelico 2: Melody of the Metafalica

That's for PS2 haha.

As for the Warriors, I don't think we'll bring the PS2 ones to Europe now, cause we're more to the next gen titles nowdays :3

So I don't have to wait for the Euro version of Devil Summoner 2 ? I mean you edit the first one here and Persona 3.

I was always hoped someone bring this game here even in english but I only see Koei for this.

There is a small chance or I have to import the US version and not wasting my time to wait for nothing ? :p

And for Devil Survivor on DS and Persona 1 on PSP are you on the case or not since they already relased in USA.

More simply are you interested about the Shin Megami Tensei series or it's over (because Square Enix edit Persona 4 in Europe not Koei) ?

I can import all of these games from US but I prefer Euro version. Hard time to live in Europe huh :rolleyes:

Ramza
20-08-09, 01:52 PM
So I don't have to wait for the Euro version of Devil Summoner 2 ? I mean you edit the first one here and Persona 3.

I was always hoped someone bring this game here even in english but I only see Koei for this.
No offense but I really liked it better when Ghostlight used to release SMT games. Digital Devil Saga had a heck of a collector's edition.
Persona 3 got a lame PAL release, what with no subtitles for anime cutscenes (not everyone in Europe speaks English) and no soundtrack/artbook that were in the USA version >_>

Shindo
20-08-09, 07:37 PM
That's right ramza Digital Devil Saga 2 had nice collector with the news black cover with Serph and the OST.

And for Persona 3 Koei didn't bring us the collector with the artbook and the OST, just a normal version (Square Enix did it with Persona 4).

But I don't know what happend with Ghostlight... Are they publishing new games this time ?

Anyway that's not the problem, I don't care who will bring the SMT games here, I just want them that's all ^^

landlock
21-08-09, 02:34 PM
I'm actually playing Devil Summoner 2 at this very moment and it's a really good game. I don't think it'll be getting a European release to be honest.

Also considering Koei only picked up the Wii version of Sakura Wars and not the PS2 version aswell I think they've finished with the PS2 now IMO.

As for Ghostlight (there a division of Midas Interactive) there next game is Agarest: Generations of War on the PS3. I don't know much about other then it's a SRPG and you can collect ecchi CG throughout the game depending on the choices you make in the game. Oh! it's developed by Idea Factory aswell.

Shindo
26-08-09, 05:05 AM
Yeah I saw just now the Ghostlight website and their plans for Agarest realase in Europe.

It's good to see that, Ghostlight is the last company in Europe who bring us hardcore RPG like SMT or Shadow Hearts, or Agarest.

I will buy a PS3 soon so I buy Agarest too, RPG fan in Europe have to help Ghostlight.

Leady FF ^^
27-08-09, 09:42 AM
Also considering Koei only picked up the Wii version of Sakura Wars and not the PS2 version aswell I think they've finished with the PS2 now IMO.

Actually Sakura Wars will be released in Europe by NIS. Tecmo Koei is only acting as distributor for their games in the UK and certain territories in Europe. We are not the publisher of NIS games.

landlock
29-08-09, 08:53 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Well hopefully Devil Summoner 2 will come over then as it's a excellent game. Infact I prefer it to Persona 3/4 to be honest as the dungeons are much enjoyable.

Shindo
31-08-09, 08:05 AM
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Well hopefully Devil Summoner 2 will come over then as it's a excellent game. Infact I prefer it to Persona 3/4 to be honest as the dungeons are much enjoyable.

Leady FF says before that Koei Europe doesn't want to bring Devil Summoner 2 here I think, so better for everyone to import the US version and not waiting (collector with the Raiho plushie is very good).

Koei Europe and RPG it's not a good story this time, ok they brig us Mana Khemia which is a crap and poor game for an RPG...

Leady FF ^^
01-09-09, 09:55 AM
We didn't bring Mana Khemia to Europe that was NIS. We just distribute that title in the UK and some other parts of Europe on their behalf.

ManaAlchemist
02-09-09, 06:18 PM
Koei Europe and RPG it's not a good story this time, ok they brig us Mana Khemia which is a crap and poor game for an RPG...

That's just your opinion. There are many like me who love it and find it as one of the best RPG's that exist.

We didn't bring Mana Khemia to Europe that was NIS. We just distribute that title in the UK and some other parts of Europe on their behalf.

But still Leady, if you guys hadn't helped NIS with that, that game would probably never have come to europe at all (since NISA doesn't seem like very nice people, well at least when i comes to europe at least since they don't seem to want to release Mana Khemia 2, and are mean and just releasing Disgaea 2 PSP as a digital only game). Well anyways even if you guys don't want to say that it's thanks to you guys, many people like me will still see it as it was thanks to you that we got the game. :D

Shindo
08-09-09, 12:32 AM
That's just your opinion. There are many like me who love it and find it as one of the best RPG's that exist.

Mana Khemia one of the best RPG that exist ? Ha ha ha are you kidding ? It's a joke right ? :D

But that's true you have your opinion and even it's funny I respect it, but personnaly I don't like this game, try Persona 4 you will see what's one of the best RPG that exist in this galaxy :p

It's a big problem for us fan of RPG's because editors like Atlus or Nippon Ichi don'y have european subsidiary so every time we are here like stupid people who waits for nothing sometimes.

I'm thinking about import every RPG that comes to USA and stop waiting like an idiot for european realase.

Ramza
08-09-09, 12:51 PM
I'm thinking about import every RPG that comes to USA and stop waiting like an idiot for european realase.Yeah, that's definitely the best solution since not only few games make it to the US, but some do get released in the States, and then are never released in Europe (Suikoden III and Tales of the Abyss to name a couple) :(

Shindo
13-09-09, 12:30 AM
I think I do it for Persona PSP, Devil Survivor or Devil Summoner 4, too bad but in Europe we are always screwed with the RPG.

The big problem is the 360 because most of the US and japanese RPG (euh not even most but all) the RPG are not free zone, I think about Operation Darkness realase in USA and Japan but not in Europe, thanks Atlus to your fuc..... and stupid free zoning which is useless.

But the good thing Ramza that's today a lot of RPG come to USA, more than before.

Leady FF: if you read this please juste tell my what's the point of free zoning US ou japanese games ? They don't want us in Europe touch them or what ? ^^

Leady FF ^^
13-09-09, 03:59 PM
What's free zoning? Do you mean why release XboX 360 games that aren't multi-region? I'm not sure on that but I imagine that maybe the development teams/publishers are still looking for profitable offers from Europe so they don't want too many people importing?

Shindo
20-09-09, 03:25 AM
Yeah sorry I m talking about region free ^^

But LaedyFF what's the point if the game never come to Europe ? Like Operation Darkness which is not region free in Japan and in USA, for sure OD will never come to Europe so I don't understand that. Gundam Operation Troy it's the same, only realased in Japan but not region free.

I thought since you work for Koei you can give me a hint or something about that.

Onislash
20-09-09, 05:09 AM
Surely for profit as said before? No one wants to stop people missing out on buying games(usually.) Its always annoying but that reason makes sense.

I import more and more these days allthough thats mainly because of SMT games not looking like coming anytime.

Leady FF ^^
21-09-09, 09:54 AM
I think it's usually because the Japanese publishers/developers can't find a European distributor that will make them a good enough offer that will pay for the localisation (and PAL conversion if it's a PS2 game) and still allow them to make money. Rather than them 'deciding' not to release a game in Europe.

If the Japanese release of the game is region free then it will only make it harder to find a good distribibution deal as there will be worries over imports.

silvertongue
22-09-09, 02:47 PM
ok they brig us Mana Khemia which is a crap and poor game for an RPG...

Are you serious? Mana Khemia crap? That game has got so much to offer. I for one love it and I'm sure many others do.
At the end of the day it's all down to personal taste

:)

try Persona 4 you will see what's one of the best RPG that exist in this galaxy.

Persona 4 is a great RPG I agree but it's also a very different kind of RPG from Mana Khemia.

I'm just glad that Koei have managed to bring us many of these RPG's over to the UK whether it's been distributing or publishing. Mana Khemia, Makai Kingdom, Phantom Brave, Disgaea 1 & 2, Atelier Iris series, Person 3 & Persona 3 FES the list goes on. So thanks Koei!

I'd still love it if Koei brought Devil Summoner 2 & Mana Khemia 2 over even though I know it's not gonna happen, lol!

landlock
23-09-09, 08:24 AM
I think it's usually because the Japanese publishers/developers can't find a European distributor that will make them a good enough offer that will pay for the localisation (and PAL conversion if it's a PS2 game) and still allow them to make money. Rather than them 'deciding' not to release a game in Europe.

If the Japanese release of the game is region free then it will only make it harder to find a good distribibution deal as there will be worries over imports.

Yeah I figured taking Operation Darkness as a example the reason it's not region free in the US is because when Atlus licensed the game from Idea Factory they only acquired the US publishing rights and not the European ones so they have to lock it.

Where as when UBI Soft licensed Armored Core: For Answer from From Software they acquired the US and European publishing and therefore they decided to make it region free.

Hopefully like the PS3 the next Microsoft console will be completely region free for handy importing. (can't wait to get Demon's Souls and Way Of The Samurai 3 on the PS3) as the chances of a Euro release are slim.

Leady FF ^^
23-09-09, 09:43 AM
I think that Way of the Samurai 3 is coming here from Rising Star.

Onislash
23-09-09, 02:02 PM
Yes, risingstar games will be bringing the game to europe. There is a few news articles around about that.

Shika
13-12-09, 01:36 PM
I'd still love it if Koei brought Devil Summoner 2 & Mana Khemia 2 over even though I know it's not gonna happen, lol!:)
If you can play US games, then you can order the collector version of Mana Khemia 2 on Rosenqueen's website for 49$ (or normal version for 39$). And there are a lot of other good items :P

Do you know if Koei plan to realease in Europe NIS's A Witch Tale ? :confused:

Onislash
13-12-09, 02:40 PM
It was mentioned that Atelier Annie was too niche for a release possibly (as in little chance) in Europe so A Witch Tale would have worse chances.

Shika
13-12-09, 02:52 PM
Ok, thanks for the answer. I guess I'll have to order it in US.
(NIS Europe has to come back >.< I want a Rosenqueen EU !)

Leady FF ^^
14-12-09, 09:26 AM
I bought my Prinny hat from RosenQueen lol ^^ (dont know what happened to it though -_-)

Silent_gig
14-12-09, 02:26 PM
Whens Quantum Theory coming out :]

Leady FF ^^
14-12-09, 06:41 PM
26th March ^^

Silent_gig
14-12-09, 08:49 PM
Ah thank you, is that the official official date?
If it is then whats happening on the 15th of Jan

Leady FF ^^
15-12-09, 11:50 AM
15th Jan is just a press event. 26th March is the release date for the game ^^

ivanff12
21-12-09, 03:07 PM
15th Jan is just a press event. 26th March is the release date for the game ^^
do this realse is in japan or europe?

Leady FF ^^
22-12-09, 10:05 AM
Japan and Europe ^^

Koei Fan
22-12-09, 12:42 PM
Is there a release date for Multi Raid 2, i know japans one is 11 march 2010, what about europe

Leady FF ^^
22-12-09, 04:44 PM
Sorry there is no news on DWMR2 being released outside of Japan at the moment.

ivanff12
23-12-09, 01:05 AM
Is not there a lot of competition to launch quantum theory that month? (FfxIII, Havy rain,God Of wars 3... and other hardcore titles).I hope that quantum theory will has very good sales in europe.
http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/ivanff12.png (http://eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/ivanff12/)

sibley1
12-02-10, 07:13 PM
given the previous track history...i still can't understand why no one is bringing demons souls over here(europe). new brand, atlus game. and really high ratings all over.

love koei for bringing across some great titles over the years...distibuting/publishing whichever.
2010 looks like a busy year indeed! there is a lot coming out from koei. cant wait.

Superbuu3
13-02-10, 02:52 AM
we miss out on some very odd games

either way we get some great things america don't have

shinobido and Global defence force come to mind

yiewjo
13-08-11, 03:31 AM
any news on romance of the three kingdom 12 ? it would be great if koei releases some details of any sort many fans are looking forward to it for years now.

matheusfelix
28-08-11, 05:55 PM
any news on romance of the three kingdom 12 ? it would be great if koei releases some details of any sort many fans are looking forward to it for years now.

yes. and what about a english version of DW6S PSP ??

rickey22
04-01-13, 05:56 PM
Any ideas on when Romance of the Three Kingdoms 12 for PS3 is coming or might be coming?

Shodan
07-02-13, 12:45 AM
When will the PS2 Classics released on the European PSN be released in countries such as Denmark? I'm talking about Dynasty Warriors 5, Samurai Warriors 2 and Empires, and so on.