PDA

View Full Version : Youre favourite character of the sun family

Toco
11-08-09, 12:35 PM
sun ce he rocks especially in dw5 his weapon was the best out of em all!

Mousou hat
11-08-09, 01:33 PM
Sun jian in dw3, he looked like a hunn wich was assam.

CuckooBanana
11-08-09, 07:48 PM
i'd say sun ce without a doubt because i loved his tonfas throughout the series. I even liked his cloned spear moveset but i wish he still had his own moveset.

http://api.photoshop.com/home_9cad38a919a04db4a04ec903649b6c23/adobe-px-assets/2b121adcb96e4518955e7b99de86cacd

Ramza
12-08-09, 12:56 AM
But now he's the only one left with that moveset, right? So that settles things :D

Overall I like them all except Quan, for some reason he just seems too 'meh' for me.

I like Sun Jian as a leader, a historical figure and a fighter. Lately he's been sort of a liability though. In WO I go through all the trouble of rescuing him and he stays behind to cover my escape (WTF) and in WO2 he's just useless. Not to mention I don't like his DW6 look (Super Saiyan with white hair?!)

SSX has always been one of my favorite female characters in DW, mostly because of her personality and middle length hair (costumes 3-4 in DW4, 4 in DW5). I also like archers so she gets points for her DW6 version.

Sun Ce is overall cool like his father, plus I like his DW6 incarnation as well as his previous ones, and his spear moveset is good in Strikeforce (R+Triangle spam, woohoo!!), so I'll just go with him.

*Burning* Devil Scholar
16-08-09, 08:24 PM
That's so hard, will have to be Sun Jian I think, especially after DW6. He was a little bland up until then, then he was amazing. Quan is very close though.

LittleDragonZ
19-08-09, 08:51 PM
Sun Quan, he's in my top 5 anyway. I just love his voice and serious personality. Sure Sun Ce really enjoys the battlefield and is lively, unique weapon, but Quan's always effected me since I started with the series.

Stubu
20-08-09, 12:21 PM
For me it would most likely be Sun Jian from DW6 onwards, I like the wilder look about him (In fact I think all the leaders look better in DW6 especially Liu Bei, who now looks less of a plonker)

I would say Second for me would be Quan, Sun Ce is just too annoying for me, if I were his friend I would have chopped his ankles off so he could not run into trouble so damned often!

silvertongue
25-08-09, 01:32 AM
It's always been about Sun Jian for me. I love his character model from DW6/E/SF. He's always the first character I use in a Warriors game!

:)

Dustine
13-09-09, 01:44 AM
It'd have to be Sun Jian for me! Although his moveset in DW6 seems a little more dull, I think the fact that he started the empire for his family! That's got to score a few points! Sun Shang Xiang, in DW6 is excellent! Pity her bow doesn't fire downhill though! lol.

Captain Ashton
14-09-09, 10:51 PM
Sun Jian, especially in DW6.

fize4ever
15-09-09, 02:32 PM
to all of you who said sun jian
i couldn't agree more hes the real deal now is he
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l220/Dragoon_of_Fire/sun_jian.gif

Ai Ni
18-02-10, 03:19 AM
With those option,the first to pop up on my mind was Sun Ce,no doubt xD

But I most Ling Tong....love his sarcasm!x3

Leady FF ^^
18-02-10, 04:55 PM
Sun Chin Soon of course :p

Jiahe
18-02-10, 07:39 PM
SUN QUANNNNNNN!!! <3 [/fangirl] He is and has always been my favorite. It's now 4 years and my love for him is still insanely strong. I still love Ce and Jian as well and only SSX in 5. :>

Shika
18-02-10, 10:22 PM
SUN SHANG XIAAAAANG <3 [/fanboy]
I love her since the first time I played DW4^^ Because of her personality, her weapon and her moveset. So I don't know if I can say I still love this character in DW6, since she has radically changed, it's not the same character...

DragonZhangLiao
15-04-10, 07:25 PM
Got to be Sun Ce, although Sun Jian comes in a very close second. Sun Shang Xiang I just don't find to be that great. But Sun Quan, the only game I ever even slightly liked him was DW3, I don't like his movest, his looks, anything about him really.

Mhi_Hayoli
24-11-10, 12:37 PM
Can't decide between Sun Jian and Sun Ce :D

I like them both and best is both in one Force together ^^
Like my dad playing Sun Jian and me playing Sun Ce ^^

Quan is to serious for my taste ( and I don't like him for no reason XD )
SSX is to cheesy-girly liek for my taste :/

DWForever
14-05-11, 07:11 PM
Although Ling Tong is my favorite in the Wu Dynasty, I'd have to say that Sun Ce is a close 2nd. The only thing that drives me crazy about Sun Ce was when he had his Tonfas taken away for that crappy spear in DW6. Ruined him, IMO. Thankfully, they gave it back to him in the following games. Love his spinning clear-out on Charge 4 and his ground slam on Charge 5.

Along with Gan Ning, I modeled my favorite created warriors after them both, including the personalities (Boisterous in DW6E). Named the Warrior "Wan Syko" (little nickname of mine) and his sister Wan Zhien, modeled off SSX and Da Qiao with Yue Ying's weapon in DW6E.