PDA

View Full Version : TBG: what do you think is the best game in my poll

Toco
16-08-09, 11:07 AM
strikeforce then resistance for me if you chose other please tell me what u chose

Leady FF ^^
16-08-09, 12:54 PM
Voted for DWSF ^^

Chaos92
16-08-09, 02:05 PM
SF then other (Prinny lol)

Kunoichi
22-08-09, 09:52 AM
Dynasty Warriors Strikeforce is a revolution in Warriors' series :D I've voted for it. But SW: State of War, I suppose is good too, 'vause it's that old, good SW1 :D

ManaAlchemist
22-08-09, 10:03 AM
I chose other because the only game of those that I've played is DW: Strikeforce thanks to the demo on PSN. But anyways my favorit PSP game is... Well i can't really choose between Mobile Suit Gundam: Rengou VS ZAFT Portable and Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology because both are such great games.

Mousou hat
22-08-09, 11:48 AM
other : samurai warriors 1

silvertongue
25-08-09, 09:42 AM
DWSF for me!

:)

Ramza
25-08-09, 12:28 PM
the only game of those that I've played is DW: StrikeforceThis.

However, judging from what little I know, DW vol. 2 also has all characters from SW2 as unlockables and SW: State of War is basically a portable version of SW1XL, with which you can't go wrong.

Orochi PSP is too much on the 'easy' side and you get every DW/SW character in DW vol. 2 anyway (you're only missing out on Orochi and Da Ji).
I played the PS3 version of Transformers 2 and it didn't strike me as anything too impressive, so I guess the PSP game is even worse.
Lastly, I never played any Resistance game so I can't really say anything on that one.

Strikeforce is multiplayer-oriented but still enjoyable in single player mode. It's based on DW6 so don't expect to have many characters, too.

legalisemurder
25-08-09, 09:02 PM
I chose other.Has to be crisis core for me...until Gran Turismo comes out.