PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Bladestorm Mercenary

God-Like Phoenix
23-01-09, 01:44 AM
As the title says, out of the Mercenaries in the game(not including your own) which one do you like the most.

My two favourites would have to be Magnus and Diane, but to narrow it down to one, I think it would be Magnus that I like more :)

Insp. Chin
23-01-09, 08:35 AM
I think most people will like Magnus but for me I like hot-headed George :P, I also like Karen's attitude, I mean she only cares for money and Diane's accent!! ^^

God-Like Phoenix
23-01-09, 08:41 AM
Yeah, George is pretty good, but I just got annoyed at him far too easily, Diane is better than him...at least she has a decent accent :p

LittleDragonZ
23-01-09, 06:59 PM
Hmm... probably Marc, Magnus got in my bad books later on with his ''rivalry.'' George is okay as well, Naran has dribbled too much on his meat, Yoshimasa is okay. William needs too much help.

My faves are Joan of Arc and Edward, but they are not mercenaries...

Leady FF ^^
27-01-09, 12:09 AM
Diane for me ^^

Qing Long
28-01-09, 12:50 AM
I like a lot of them, some of my favorites are : Karen (she's a good design & mercenary personality), Diane (she looks like a pirat :p ), Georges & Marc (the 2 brothers have a cool relationship)

Zhou Tai 101
28-02-09, 01:39 AM
I picked Yoshimasa but my favorites are Yoshimasa and Naran

Oblivion
01-03-09, 11:54 AM
Yoshimasa... he's a samurai in France-England, whats not to love about that...

Shika
01-03-09, 01:00 PM
I voted for Karen, because I like her personality. And it's also the name of my first character :p First time she appeared, I didn't understand why my character was speaking like that xD