PDA

View Full Version : Taishi Ci

Toco
28-08-09, 10:03 AM
i loved!! Taishi Ci in strikeforce and i love his armor stuff he is pretty cool XD:p

he was my first person to clear story mode in DWSF he is cool!

Komatsu-Hime
28-08-09, 01:21 PM
Taishi Ci is broadly better with his DWSF. :)

God-Like Phoenix
28-08-09, 01:46 PM
I really much preffered Taishi Ci with the rods, I believe it suits him so much more than the spear (^.^) and his Fury form in Strikeforce is really one of my favourites....he looks like an absolute tank xD

LittleDragonZ
28-08-09, 07:40 PM
I found him quite enjoyable in DW3, he was one of the last I unlocked, his musou being an absolute killer in most games. Otherwise pre-DW6 his voice and appearance has always been great in my opinion.

CuckooBanana
29-08-09, 05:20 AM
i know that the two stick things are better for Taishi Ci, but in my opinion, i hate them with a passion. I have never liked using those weapons. So, i chose the spear.

http://i1016.photobucket.com/albums/af283/CuckooBanana/1.jpg

Mousou hat
29-08-09, 10:37 AM
Not only was he always the most sturdy and rough looking Wu soldier (like the cao ren of wu or something) his style was really original.

Its a good thing it came back in D6E, even though the game bores you to death.. it was nice to see him wave around his batons of butt-punishment again.

Matza1
15-04-10, 02:11 PM
The twin rods simply destroyed everything in their way, especialy on Warriors Orochi. No contest.