PDA

View Full Version : NISE confirm Atelier Rorona for Europe

razenkrautz
10-09-09, 01:24 PM
In an interview with playstationportable.de Allison Walter, Product and Development Manager for Europe confirmed Atelier Rorona will finally be coming to Europe

PlaystationPortable.de: Wird es weitere NIS-Titel in Europa geben?

Allison Walter: Definitiv! Wir arbeiten zurzeit an “Atelier Rorona“ (PS3, Anm. d. Red.) und haben ein paar andere in Planung.

-----------------------------

Will there be other NIS titles in Europe?

Allison Walter: Definitely! We are currently working on "Atelier Rorona" (PS3) and have a few others in the pipeline.

http://www.playstationportable.de/artikel/BadmanInterview.html

PrismZeo
10-09-09, 01:41 PM
That great news, I'll be looking forward to that now I know it will be released eventually

Onislash
10-09-09, 01:48 PM
Interesting, is there anything else?

ManaAlchemist
10-09-09, 04:58 PM
HELL YEAH! That's great. :D This is probably the best news I've heard since well... I can't remember. :D But if i remember right, it hasn't been announced for America yet, has it? :)

To bad they didn't mention Mana Khemia 2 though. :(

Leady FF ^^
10-09-09, 05:37 PM
Wow (I didn't know that)....hope we can do that one. Should be a good seller ^^

Edit: It's coming for sure ^^

Edit2: is it released in Japan yet? Were there any reviews?

gaiking2003
07-10-09, 09:31 PM
this from rpggamer
According to NIS Product and Development Manager for Europe, Allison Walter, Atelier Rorona will see a European release sometime in 2010 in both English and French. There is no information for now if Atelier Rorona will see a North American release.

i love Atelier games this should be good
i would to see a game with but with all the Atelier characters in it
like a sort of Atelier cross edge but better

cos cross edge is not the best rpg of their

ManaAlchemist
08-10-09, 05:14 AM
Wow (I didn't know that)....hope we can do that one. Should be a good seller ^^

Edit: It's coming for sure ^^

Edit2: is it released in Japan yet? Were there any reviews?

Is it Tecmo Koei who'll handle the distribution here maybe then? Well i hope so at least. :D And i know that I've seen some good reviews for the game but i can't find them. Though i could find one by a gamefaqs user:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps3/review/R135016.html

Leady FF ^^
08-10-09, 08:26 AM
I think we are doing but I'm not 100% sure yet. As I havent seen our plan for next fiscal year yet.

ManaAlchemist
21-06-10, 08:58 PM
So do you maybe know if you'll be working with NISA to release it now?

Because if so, could you please try to convince NISA to use either the Japanese box art or something completely other than what America will get? :D

Just look at how ugly the American boxart is compared to the Japanese:
http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2010/06/22/nippon-ichi-dumps-rorona-from-atelier-rorona/

Shika
22-06-10, 01:19 PM
I don't have a PS3 so I won't buy the game, but still I think it's a crime to use this boxart :/

Leady FF ^^
22-06-10, 04:04 PM
Hi, yes, we are releasing this game later this year. I am looking forward to it. Atelier Iris and Mana Khemia did quite well in the past ^^

I'll ask about the box-art but it's really down to NISA's descision.

ManaAlchemist
22-06-10, 05:51 PM
Ah nice! :D

And even if it is NISA's decision on the boxart, please try to persuade them a little at least for us. :p

Leady FF ^^
23-06-10, 01:11 PM
OK, I will try!