PDA

View Full Version : Games I Own or Want

LewisSO
23-01-09, 01:00 PM
I think this (http://koei.co.uk/getgames/) section should be updated so you can just check a box. Either choose "I own" or "I want" instead of having to do the survey every single time. Leave the survey but keep it as a choice, you know? Maybe you can do this already and I'm too dumb to realize? D;

Another thing is that the list doesn't seem to have Dynasty Warriors or Dynasty Warriors 2 on it. I own (well my brother does.) these games and I wanna add them to my list!

LewisSO
23-01-09, 01:16 PM
Okay, I figured out how to add a favourite or a game I want, but I'd still like an easier way to add 'I own'!

Insp. Chin
23-01-09, 04:17 PM
Thank you for your precious opinion. I'm glad you sorted that out but it is a bit complicated. It took a long while for our developers to build that part out. I think now they're quite busy to fix some bugs on the forum, as you know, this site is quite new and we hope to make it good, in the future, we may upgrade the section you mentioned, thanks for the heads up ^^

LewisSO
23-01-09, 04:52 PM
Thank you for your precious opinion. I'm glad you sorted that out but it is a bit complicated. It took a long while for our developers to build that part out. I think now they're quite busy to fix some bugs on the forum, as you know, this site is quite new and we hope to make it good, in the future, we may upgrade the section you mentioned, thanks for the heads up ^^

The game section really is amazing. It's a pretty great creation.

dave
18-01-10, 04:41 PM
A really nice feature to have, I have added a quite a few games that I would like to get myself. Hopefully might get enough support for titles like Pucelle Tactics, Grim Grimoire or Soul Nomad to get a reprint as they are near impossible to get new these days.