PDA

View Full Version : female turn into male version

fize4ever
14-09-09, 02:54 PM
sorry if this is the wrong forum
at first i thank koei for making me happy every day knowing that i have this game on my console :D
so anyway back on topic
i was looking for a pictures of dynasty warriors females that become males and males become females (confused)
watch this
http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/4140/sgws1000.jpg
i have more but there are a few ones left
please know that by helping me then you are helping dynasty warriors unions on gamespot to spread out (we already have 800 member :p)
click this to see a full version of the males (http://www.gamespot.com/pages/unions/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=27029415&union_id=1106)

Ramza
15-09-09, 02:35 AM
I've seen a video with those pics on YouTube, cool stuff.
Ironically, ugly guys become hot girls and prettyboys become average girls, with the exception of Dong Zhuo and Meng Huo.
I wonder what's She-Dong Zhuo's dream of PARADISE...a reverse harem?

fize4ever
15-09-09, 05:41 AM
I've seen a video with those pics on YouTube, cool stuff.
Ironically, ugly guys become hot girls and prettyboys become average girls, with the exception of Dong Zhuo and Meng Huo.
I wonder what's She-Dong Zhuo's dream of PARADISE...a reverse harem?

not much of a help but thanks for entering :D
well i heard that the artist is a fanboy of the series so basically hes just like you and me (amazing right) :)
but i still looking for them :(

Ai Ni
15-02-10, 08:43 PM
not much of a help but thanks for entering :D
well i heard that the artist is a fanboy of the series so basically hes just like you and me (amazing right) :)
but i still looking for them :(

Indeed.I find some good images on photoshop.By the way,my avatar is a image of Xihaou Dun as a woman.
Personally,I still prefer as a men,but looks good this way,too....xD

Superbuu3
22-02-10, 05:05 AM
i find this disturbing
kinda funny though

also that opening post was kinda cute
with the whole thanking koei everyday thing

though i agree great game series