PDA

View Full Version : Unlocking Orochi X

Toco
20-09-09, 11:08 AM
Ive unlocked every character except 2 in other one i know is Orochi X the other1 i dont know but i dont care!

how do i unlock Orochi X??

plz help me

FOR ONCE IM ON MY KNEES!!

(this is the PSP version)

Onislash
20-09-09, 04:45 PM
Complete all dream stages most likely. I hope your proficiency with all your characters is very high.

CJZ
21-09-09, 03:44 AM
Complete all stages on all diffuclties (dream mode and story)

and the second character your missing is Gyuki (obtain 25/30 treasures)

Toco
26-09-09, 10:29 AM
ALL DIFFICULTIES!!
or....
just D modes???

CJZ
26-09-09, 11:01 PM
all difficulties of all story mode levels and all difficulties on dream mode... sorry

Toco
29-09-09, 04:13 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

:'C I WIL NEVA UNLOK OROCHI X

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

CJZ
29-09-09, 05:17 AM
doing this is actually easy, seeing as ill bet you have chaos mode on all story modes and chaos mode on all dream mode stages before you unlock the last dream mode stage
i think its dream mode stage 27? (2970 overall proficiency i think) something like that, regardless you have to get max proficiency with 54.1 characters, while trying to unlock this put evasion and almighty on at least one of the characters in each dream mode stage, this will make chaos a cakewalk with a character around level 30 (i could beat Orochi X on chaos with Himiko in 1 hit with Almighty AND Firepower)

unfortunately to get Dream mode 27 you have to break an arm and a leg for :(

Toco
30-09-09, 10:04 AM
u beta be joking!!

Onislash
30-09-09, 11:45 AM
It was just all dream stages for the 360 version. I doubt it has changed that much.

CJZ
30-09-09, 07:19 PM
to unlock Dream stage 27 you need to get a ******* ridiculous amount of proficiency and at least on Gamespot/faq it says to complete everything

Onislash
03-10-09, 02:20 AM
Indeed Dream stage 27, is a royal pain in the ass. Its a very boring stage too compared to some of the earlier stages.

I unlocked Orochi X by just doing the dream stages, took another month for me to unlock the final special picture which is every stage finished on every difficulty.

Toco
05-10-09, 03:50 AM
ya coz i read a site it said just to do all dream stages to unlock OX and not on all difficulty it cold be just on easy or just on hard but, ya it might be 360 version

Hangon we are talkin bout WO2 right!!

ON PSP

LegacyDX
23-10-09, 10:51 AM
Man,U Gotta Be Kidding Me.Doing The Dream Mode,Doing Story Mode With All Dificulties? But Although The Story Mode On All Dificulties Is Pretty Easy As You Have Level 99 Warriors As You Do Couple Of Times Of Story Mode

DWForever
08-06-11, 01:58 AM
No, the achievement is completing all dream/story modes on all difficulties. Orochi X is just beating all dream mode stages once.

As for the other character you are missing, OP, it is probably as someone mentioned, Gyuki. He and Dodikomi are only available in vs. mode and survival. You need get 25+ treasures obtained, but it's worth it to get all of them anyway so you can start creating and adding the specials to your characters weapons. I recommend putting the ALMIGHTY on players you aren't fond of first since it takes away some of the adventure in the game. Once this is equipped, the character will be virtually unstoppable as attack, speed, attack-speed and more are drastically increased as long as your Musou gauge is full. Makes it unenjoyable unless it's someone you don't enjoy using anyway and it helps build up the proficiency levels quickly for ones like Yoshimoto, Zhuge Liang, Sima Yi, etc who have crappy weapons/movesets/attack range.

Duke Dragoon
29-06-11, 08:57 PM
all difficulties of all story mode levels and all difficulties on dream mode... sorry

Stuff like this is why Koei killed my social life. T-T

NekoWarrior
29-08-11, 11:16 AM
You need to get 27,000 proficiency, i recommend the levels itsukushima, sekigahara, luo sang village, and do 3 guys at the same time (EG. once one guy gets proficiency level up do the next guy then the next, basically you are rinse and repeating, keep doing that until all 3 are done and if one guy out of the 3 is maxed out move on to the next guy)