PDA

View Full Version : im back.

Mousou hat
23-09-09, 12:22 PM
I was gone for 3 weeks sorry! i was on vacation ;l
(in portugal, it was very nice, not in city though but in the country with mountains etc)

flying was only scary the 2nd time way home.

anyway, thought to tell you all i wasnt dead or run away.

:)

greets.

oh p.s. did i win anything in that contest?

Leady FF ^^
23-09-09, 12:48 PM
Welcome back ^^

Mousou hat
23-09-09, 01:31 PM
Welcome back ^^
thanks! :) ill upload a photo somewhere to show some mountains, mountains are always good.

unless mountain gets evil powers and crushes everyone who gets in mountain way. :mad:

but most mountains are nice.

hold on.

here we go
im the handsome guy on the left. or atleast the backside of me.
http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/3566/sdc11752.jpg

Leady FF ^^
24-09-09, 07:54 AM
Prada hat?

Alonzo Orion
24-09-09, 08:38 AM
I enjoyed viewing you from behind.

Mousou hat
24-09-09, 06:06 PM
Mountains on your toothbrush are good mountains too unless provoked by carrotbeast, flying stone and giant dwarf.

They are a team.

Against mountains.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksaEjfW8x_k

(yes i made that, like.. just 10 mins ago + - )

Also, glad you people welcome me back, im a bit saddened to see that my far superior entry of that quote competition has been defeated by a rather dull entry but im willing to accept the current of history that cannot be changed nor unchanged unless it has been wearing pants.

I have no prada hats, i do have a towel hat.

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/9227/mostossom.gif

Mousou hat
26-09-09, 09:00 AM
no love for towel hats....

God-Like Phoenix
26-09-09, 09:45 AM
LOL, im just not really a hat person in general (^.^) I dont really wear them, unless I really need to, like when playing cricket, but other than that, I dont wear hats at all :p

Mousou hat
26-09-09, 11:12 AM
LOL, im just not really a hat person in general (^.^) I dont really wear them, unless I really need to, like when playing cricket, but other than that, I dont wear hats at all :p
me neither, wearing hats is only for special occasions, such as when going to war or when having a baby.

Leady FF ^^
27-09-09, 04:29 PM
I like a hats. My head gets cold tons in the winter without one ^^

God-Like Phoenix
27-09-09, 10:10 PM
I like a hats. My head gets cold tons in the winter without one ^^lol....I have a massive mop of hair to deal with that problem (^.^)

Mousou hat
27-09-09, 10:30 PM
I hope koei will make mitsunari clubbed baby seal hats and that there will be a contest in wich you can win one x10 or something.

I would wear that hat even in summer, in town.. in everywhere.

I would glue it to my skull.

God-Like Phoenix
27-09-09, 10:41 PM
LOL, yeah...I actually would wear one of those, they look so comfortable (^.^) and from there it actually wouldnt be much of a stretch for me to cosplay Mitsunari...only needing the armour :rolleyes: but yeah, I would totally wear one of those :D

Leady FF ^^
28-09-09, 08:05 AM
I hope koei will make mitsunari clubbed baby seal hats and that there will be a contest in wich you can win one x10 or something.

I'd definately buy on of those.

Mousou hat
28-09-09, 09:33 AM
I'd definately buy on of those.

Yea, me too. Im not much or a commerce person.. and ive never bought any special items from gamecompanies but that hat is just the most awesome hat ever featured in a game.

Not having that hat should be a crime, police should baton people who dont have such a hat.

Well not yet, not untill the hat has been created and put for sale.

orochifan4eva
06-10-09, 09:40 PM
awesome hat!