PDA

View Full Version : Side Effects Include:

Chuko Liang
23-01-09, 09:03 PM
I put this on the KW forums, why not here right?

So, starting now, the poster above you will post an item, the poster below will come up with side-effects for that item... I don't think I can explain it much more than that... (still)

You have to type "Side-Effects include:"

I'll start: Zhuge Liang's fan

Lady Sun
25-01-09, 06:51 PM
Side effects include ; sneezing, those feathers tickle your nose. Sensitivity to bright lights, and a complusion to dust wherever you go.

Next Object: Shadow Orb.

(I think I done that right!?)

Alonzo Orion
25-01-09, 09:50 PM
Side Effect: Having your soul slowly consumed.
Next Object: Pencil Case

Sho-saka
01-02-09, 12:12 AM
Side Effect: Possibilty of eating a huge amount of pens/pencils/mechanical pencils/other stationary in one go. (Anyone guessing which reference I'm talking about shall get a virtual cookie)

Next Object: Cuddly Toy

Alonzo Orion
01-02-09, 04:55 PM
Side Effect: Chances of cuddly toy becoming a pocessed cuddly toy and cuddling young innocent children to death unless exorcised quickly.
Next Object: Rusty Knife used for cutting Bread

Chi-Chi Blanche
08-02-09, 01:51 PM
side effects include becoming addicted to the taste of metal, which leads to another entire array of side effects including cutting one's tongue trying to eat metal, and letting all metal everywhere rust and "growing your own food." :)
~
Object: Shang Xiang's diary

Ruka
08-02-09, 02:41 PM
How to be loved by everybody, how to put Chakrams in a good way, become an adorable tomboy. (I prefer her DW6 look where she looks more feminine.)

Shika
08-02-09, 02:51 PM
sheesh, I missed SSX's diary >___<

side effects include cosplaying the Death and kill everyone, so Orochi's Scythe final side effects is execution after trial.

item : Panda Bear

Ruka
08-02-09, 03:03 PM
Being loved by everyone, specially kids and Shika. :p have a beautiful hair, and... be a Tv channel star. (we have one channel here named Panda in Portugal, its a cartoon channel.)

Alright, since i'm a nice person i'll let you answer the question you missed. :D

SSX diary :p

Shika
08-02-09, 03:12 PM

Side Effects : learns how to steal the weapon of your friend ; reveals that Liu Bei has a tatoo in his back "I love Mom" ; how to become stronger than your brother Quan ; this item can be sold for a very expensive amount to some collectors :p

next item : necklace with elephant skull :p

Alonzo Orion
08-02-09, 05:55 PM
Side Effect: becoming obsessed collecting elephant bones purchased over eBay and blinging them up with jewellery.
Next Object: Recycle Bin

Sho-saka
14-02-09, 02:54 AM
Side Effect: May be overfilled with so much recylce crap, you might start to wonder if there's any room for the bin, at all.

Next Object: Any Hello Kitty Product (Yes, that includes the...erm, darker side of that British-born cat)

Alonzo Orion
26-02-09, 11:27 AM
Side Effects: May distract you from otgher more important things such as looking when you cross a road with incredible cuteness.
Next Object: Judgemental Lemur

little_zhurong
07-07-09, 10:33 PM
Side Effects: Never being able to anything right, and being bitten.
Next Object: Zhao Yun's Spear.

Leady FF ^^
08-07-09, 09:24 AM
User may find themself employed for box-art and packaging duties for the rest of their life. User may have a stalker by the name of LDZ.