PDA

View Full Version : Your favorite mount?

LittleDragonZ
23-01-09, 08:21 PM
Hex Mark has always been my favorite, I guess I just like it because it's Liu Bei's and it's grey.

Red Hare - Lu Bu
Matsukaze - Keiji Maede
Hex Mark - Liu Bei
Storm Runner - Light brown mount in DW5
Shadow Runner - Cao Cao's horse, but mainly used for Ma Chao
Arabian Steed - Masamune Date
Elephant - Meng Huo
Other - Any other that's not listed, aka generic models

Cao Cao
23-01-09, 08:44 PM
I like Red Hare and Shadow Runner most. Red Hare is very fast and with Shadow,you can't get knocked off the horse. However,I don't have a favourite in DW6. I find all horses good in their way.:D

Ruka
24-01-09, 09:43 AM
There is also Moon Child and Persian Mare from SW2.

My favorite is Red Hare, I like the Horse color and the gold ornaments, since I mainly use Lu Bu on both DW and WO, he looks better than anyone else on it. :p

Second would be Moon Child, I used that horse quite a lot on stages filled with Rifle units and Persian Mare for breaking through the enemies and deal some damage.

LewisSO
24-01-09, 11:53 AM
Red Hare and Matsukaze are the only ones I seem to use now. I wish I could be bothered to get Red Hare on DW6.

Qing Long
24-01-09, 05:15 PM
Well, I also tend to use often Red Hare (in DW) & Matsukaze (in SW). Sometimes, Hex Mark too (pretty horse) & elephant for fun :p
I've voted for Red Hare as almost who have already voted here, because I like his colour & his speed better than Matsukaze (though Matsukaze is also a nice horse & very useful when you play Gracia ^^)

HebiYaro
24-01-09, 07:36 PM
I picked MoonChild.
It may not be the faster horse in the game, the fact that you can't be dismounted from it is the reason of my choice.
It's perfect for people like Gracia, who are good on horses....
I choose MC over Shadow Runner because of the armour. I think that's more "pretty" lol

Amy
24-01-09, 08:43 PM
Red Hare is my favourite xD
I use it the most, I love it's speed and colour. However in SW my favourite is Matsuzake.

Lady Sun
25-01-09, 03:20 PM
Red Hare.. Simply for the speed.

Pang Tong
25-01-09, 03:22 PM
I have to vote for Red Hare as I mainly use Lu Bu but I also love Matsukaze as that is one crazy horse and so cool.

Jacobar
25-01-09, 04:32 PM
Well, it was kind of obvious, most people WILL choose red hare

zhaoyun456
25-01-09, 05:28 PM
red hare and katsukaze for all atributes.

akantor
27-01-09, 07:24 PM
No doubt red hare+_+
~.~

Shika
31-01-09, 11:09 AM
Shadow Runner, so useful against archers when you're in a hurry lol :p And I like its color.

Captain Ashton
31-01-09, 12:27 PM
Matsukaze. I just love charging through hordes of opponents, sending them flying.

zenkokuku
11-02-09, 12:54 AM
Before DW6, I would've probably gone with Masamune's horse. It's almost as fierce looking as the Red Hare AND it puts people on fire AND it's just as fast as the Matsukaze. But the Red Hare just became so irresistible in DW6, it even looks bigger. I've been a fan of the Red Hare for so long, and it's always been my favourite over the Matsukaze in WO series, so Red Hare wins!

Onislash
11-02-09, 02:40 AM
I picked Shadow Hare, as choosing when to get of a horse is a rare thing otherwise.

I thought Persian Mare was Masamunes horse, If not where does it come from?

GanNing4Eva
09-03-09, 08:02 PM
Shadow Runner! :D

Judau Ashta
09-03-09, 09:35 PM
Ermm. Hex Mark and shadow runner Are my faves but ill vote for Hex Mark..
Dont ask..:D

ebil shrimp
02-04-09, 04:05 PM
Hex Mark has always been my favorite, I guess I just like it because it's Liu Bei's and it's grey.

Red Hare - Lu Bu
Matsukaze - Keiji Maede
Hex Mark - Liu Bei
Storm Runner - Light brown mount in DW5
Shadow Runner - Cao Cao's horse, but mainly used for Ma Chao
Arabian Steed - Masamune Date
Elephant - Meng Huo
Other - Any other that's not listed, aka generic models

just so you know i noticed on the battle of He Fei that Pang De rides the storm runner harness in DW5.

also i actualy really like storm runner. it looks like really smooth and nice, different (like me) an relatively fast

Exonin
02-04-09, 10:18 PM
Matsukaze, it's the most interesting to look at. The elephant was fairly useless.

little_zhurong
22-04-09, 03:09 PM
Red Hare but I also like Hex Mark, Shadow Runner and the Elephant.

Jiahe
22-04-09, 05:16 PM
I've always liked Red Hare since he is extremely fast and strong to plow through enemies. He is such a huge beast in DW6 compare to your character when sitting on him, making you look so tiny. o.O

RedFeather
22-04-09, 09:24 PM
Uuh, it's a tie between Matsukaze and Moon child. I hope when riding on Matsukaze I cant be shot down, but each horses has their positive and negative points, so... =/

Fayt
22-04-09, 10:01 PM
Red Hare is a pretty obvious choice due to it's fame. Although Moon Child is certainly one of the best horses going around, an ability to stay mounted under attack is just awesome.

God-Like Phoenix
23-04-09, 12:09 AM
I like Matuskaze the most, its just a fun horse to use, and Moon Child isnt all that bad to use either...Red Hare is just like the Zhao Yun of horses...overused and overrated :rolleyes: jk

Kyz99
23-04-09, 12:53 PM
i chose Matsukaze because he has a Mowhican

Black_Dragon
23-04-09, 02:08 PM
Mines would have to be persian mare from Sw2 Empires and the red hare becouse of its great speed :P

12-06-09, 10:59 PM
myn would be storm runner:D

CuckooBanana
13-07-09, 04:08 AM
mine would be red hare because he is the fastest horse in the game and when i play, it's easy to get to certain places on the map with such a fast horse. Plus, he is red!!

I miss the elephants too though. I used to love riding the elephants in the nanman levels but they got rid of the elephants DW5.........too bad

Hitsuzen
15-09-12, 07:12 AM
Mine is Shadow Runner. You can't knock me down when I'm on Shadow Runner. Black horse is pretty too

ywdcye
02-02-13, 06:13 PM
I'm the first time to come forum.tecmokoei-europe.com and just saying hell (https://plus.google.com/111656216240349228831/posts/34UZ4jf2Rqk )o. I really love forum.tecmokoei-europe.com this great site.