PDA

View Full Version : Two DW-couple are like in Vampire Knight

okunikki08
29-09-09, 07:49 AM
Hey guys,

Just wanted to comment something. If you're watching Vampire knight - my fave anime and manga, don't you think that there's a similarity between these guys???.....

~Lu Bu and Diao Chan - Akatsuki Kain and Ruka Souen
~Sun Ce and Da Qiao - Senri Shiki and Rima Toya

:o

I just thought this of while watching an episode, then I remembered that I have to do something that involves Dynasty Warriors, ^lol^

zhaoyun456
18-08-10, 12:32 PM
That's weird I'll check on it then thanks for the info my friend

little_zhurong
23-05-12, 11:12 PM
Now that you mention it...I can't believe I never saw that before.

Hitsuzen
24-06-12, 07:50 AM
Hey guys,

Just wanted to comment something. If you're watching Vampire knight - my fave anime and manga, don't you think that there's a similarity between these guys???.....

~Lu Bu and Diao Chan - Akatsuki Kain and Ruka Souen
~Sun Ce and Da Qiao - Senri Shiki and Rima Toya

:o

I just thought this of while watching an episode, then I remembered that I have to do something that involves Dynasty Warriors, ^lol^

Lu Bu and Diao Chan...I don't really see it. Ruka seems to be chasing Kaname while Kain seems to help her feel better. Lu Bu and Diao Chan seems different though. She was using Lu Bu to kill Dong Zhou, but it seems she fell for him later. Lu Bu is just badass. So to me, I can't find the similarity

Sun Ce and Da Qiao. Senri and Rima seems to be the cool, silent type. More like..umm..Cao Pi and Zhen Ji, I think. Although Rima seems a bit Tsundere-ish while Shiki seems a bit colder than before. I see Da Qiao as Sayori though. They have similar, cute and kind personality

But that's just me, really