PDA

View Full Version : EA Sports Titles

God-Like Phoenix
23-01-09, 11:29 PM
Does anyone else play any of the sports games the EA keeps spitting out year after year?

Out of the 09 games, my brother and I have NBA and FIFA...and quite liking the new features and game modes. Also, the graphics on the 360 are just absolutely amazing...espeically when played on a big tv screen :D

So...repeating the first line, does anyone else play EA sports games?

LewisSO
24-01-09, 04:06 PM
I only have one EA Sports game, I think. It's on SNES and it's a football game.

Ruka
24-01-09, 11:18 PM
I used to play them, mostly Need for Speed and a couple more sport games such as Fifa, but I start to lose interest on their games tbh and don't buy their games anymore, unless they can really suprise me with something great. I still have a couple NFS titles but don't play them at all.

Jsun
24-01-09, 11:37 PM
Madden NFL is probably the most popular series among the EA game titles. There is very/little change ever to the titles year after year. It's like Dynasty Warriors, but for American Football.

HebiYaro
25-01-09, 06:02 AM
The only one I have is SSX Tricky, whiwh is really awesome! I usually dislike sports games, but SSX T can be fun even for people like me ^^

God-Like Phoenix
25-01-09, 07:26 AM
The only one I have is SSX Tricky, whiwh is really awesome! I usually dislike sports games, but SSX T can be fun even for people like me ^^
LOL, I still have that game, well...I think I have almost all the SSX games, theyre really quite fun :D

Ma Su
26-01-09, 09:37 AM
Got the latests Fifa but depends utterly on reviews between that and PES each year.

Li Nan
26-01-09, 09:39 AM
I play the Fifa Games and the Football Manager Games. I like the manager games a lot.

God-Like Phoenix
26-01-09, 11:56 AM
Ive got FIFA09 also...I find it very fun...especially when I beat my brother 12-6 :D and the funny thing about that, he was using Spain, I was using Germany, and for more than half of the second half, I was going easy on him :p

UltimateWarrior
16-02-09, 10:11 AM
EA used to get so much criticism for their yearly releases as they were always so similar. But I have to say in the last few years their games have been so damn good. I've always been a huge Pro Evolution Soccer fan but the new FIFA is easily the best footy game around now. It's so good in so many ways. Looks great, sounds great and plays beautifully. So I'm totally with you on that one GLP.

I also love the Tiger Woods Gold games when I just want to chill out and relax. Tiger Woods Golf is like having a nice relaxing bath to wind down after a hard day of fighting and shooting people on your 360 or PlayStation.

Pure is also great fun. Always loved off road racing games and Pure gets the balance of fun and skill spot on. You mentioned SSX. Well Pure is like SSX only with ATVs instead of snowboards. Really good fun and looks amazing when you jump off the top of a mountain and seem to float for miles pulling off tricks before you hit the ground and carry on racing. What a view.

kiza
25-04-09, 02:45 PM
i got a few EA games good old fifa 98!! for ps1 fifa 07 08 and 09 and a few EA stuff for my good old ps2 :)