PDA

View Full Version : Your favorite Three Kingdom ruler?

LittleDragonZ
24-01-09, 12:23 PM
Who would you deem as your favorite out of the three, Sun Quan, Cao Cao or Liu Bei?

A very tough choice for me, it's out of Liu Bei and Sun Quan, but I think, I'm going for Shu's leader. I've always really liked his voice and his moveset has never been as flashy as ever, as it's in DW6.

LewisSO
24-01-09, 12:57 PM
Liu Bei is my favourite, even though Wu is my favourite team of the three. I'm not really a fan of Sun Quan. I remember when I was younger and playing DW3. I thought Sun Jian and Sun Ce were Sun Quan's children. xP

LittleDragonZ
24-01-09, 01:06 PM
Lol I never thought that. But I did use to think Ce was younger than Sun Quan. Though they kind of fixed this in DW6 with Quan's younger appearance.

God-Like Phoenix
24-01-09, 01:13 PM
Out of those three, I think I like Sun Quan the most...seeing how Wu is my favourite force :D

Also, because I dont really like Cao Cao, a bit too arrogant for my liking...and Liu Bei just annoys me with his inability to make a single decision <.<

Ruka
24-01-09, 02:06 PM
I'd choose Liu Bei mostly because of his personality and desire for peace of the land, even if sometimes he was 'afraid' of fighting he would always think of his people first and for that he would even gave his own life. He gets my Vote. ;)

foamy666
24-01-09, 07:30 PM
Cao Cao for me as while his moveset isn't the best I do like his voice actors and attitude compared to the other 2.

Insp. Chin
24-01-09, 09:20 PM
Looks like Shu won in this poll at the moment but it has the less member here in Social Group - http://koei.co.uk/forum/group.php?do=grouplist (Wu --> Wei --> Shu) Join your kingdom now! XD

Jas
25-01-09, 11:30 AM
Out of these 3 i would say, have no idea hahaha, they all have different skills as leaders, so on these 3 i'm staying neutral =P

Cao Cao
25-01-09, 01:02 PM
For me,it's Cao Cao,my favourite character at the same time. :)
I like his personallity,his moveset has never been one of the best,but it's not bad after all. And,he was in DW2 the only ruler,who didn't have a cloned moveset. He has always been unique. In DW6,he just looks great and I like,how he is potrayed there. He appears in almost every Wei battle,even after his death. But we know,DW6 isn't that realistic. His Musou Mode ending is one of the best in my opinion.

Lady Sun
25-01-09, 03:48 PM
I voted Cao Cao. I would have voted for Sun Jian.. but he aint there. lol

Lady Sun
25-01-09, 03:50 PM
Oh yes, and Lui Bei in DW6 is awesome!

But you got to love the white hair on Sun Jian!

Ma Su
26-01-09, 03:35 PM
Cao Cao, I prefer his cynical and dark streak to Liu Bei while Quan is not koei's most memorable character.

Qing Long
26-01-09, 05:35 PM
Liu Bei, he has always been a good character in all DWs ^^ His story with his brothers is original & he looks like to have been a great leader for Shu :)

I also like Sun Quan (well DW6 version more XD) & Cao Cao (he's got a terrible style of leader, but he's an interesting character), both are good leader too ^^

Alonzo Orion
26-01-09, 05:36 PM
Cao Cao due to his dominance in the sheer number of important officers he attracted complimented by strategy.
I believe Sun Quan is lacking votes because most people who have read the books, played the games believe that had Sun Ce not died, he potentially could have conquered Cao Cao's forces.

Jacobar
26-01-09, 07:07 PM
Shu, through and through!
I mean, from a ragtag team of.....7?
To a WHOLE KINGDOM!!!
Now thats AMAZING!

Lady Sun
26-01-09, 07:10 PM
Cao Cao due to his dominance in the sheer number of important officers he attracted complimented by strategy.
I believe Sun Quan is lacking votes because most people who have read the books, played the games believe that had Sun Ce not died, he potentially could have conquered Cao Cao's forces.

I totally agree. Sun Quan was the weakest out of the Sun family. But he did lead some amazing battles, with the help of others of course such as, Chi Bi.

But I do wonder if Sun Jian Survied longer and If Sun Ce actually declared himself king of Wu..... how much history would of changed? :cool:

Alonzo Orion
26-01-09, 07:19 PM
Perhaps could have changed the entire course of history dramatically, being a man of dominance I also believe that Sun Ce would not stopped at China. I think he would have aimed to conquer any other country within reach.

Lady Sun
26-01-09, 07:22 PM
Perhaps could have changed the entire course of history dramatically, being a man of dominance I also believe that Sun Ce would not stopped at China. I think he would have aimed to conquer any other country within reach.

It is quite a scary thought actually.

I do agree, however, I do think it is down to his advisors too. Sun Ce would of liked his ego being buffed he might of followed the Mongolian route.

Captain Ashton
29-01-09, 08:33 PM
Cao Cao; I'm a big fan of Wei.

*Lauren*-Xiahou Dun=best!
29-01-09, 09:36 PM
I like Cao Cao, one of my favorite characters anyway.

I love his dark side to him, and he is certainly the best in DW6, great voice acting to :). compared to the other games.

GanNing4Eva
08-03-09, 06:51 AM
Gotta be Sun Jian even tho he isnt there LOL i'll vote for Sun Quan instead XD

NeoX
09-03-09, 07:23 AM
It's definitly Liu Bei
Liu Bei is the most charismatic character in DW I would say
He cares more about the people than about him self

Judau Ashta
09-03-09, 07:28 PM
Liu Bei =] Shu rules!:D

64crayons
13-03-09, 01:58 PM
sun quan, he made a lot of fun battles possible,
too bad you didn't put the rest like sun jian or sun ce or sun he or cao pi or cao rui or liu chan ect.

Zhuge Ke
27-03-09, 11:01 PM
I vote for Liu Bei. He is virtuously virtuous.

ebil shrimp
28-03-09, 09:31 PM
i vote liu bei, h is compasionate and would not do anything to harm or leave his followers at risk, however i reallylike sun quan. to have achieved so much after being put in charge so young. he wa amazing

little_zhurong
01-04-09, 06:38 PM
Liu Bei is the kindest one in the list but I like Sun Ce he was a good ruler too all be it a short.

Thales
02-04-09, 03:04 PM
Well i Vote Cao Cao he did Great things maybe he has in the koei games some dark aspect you can't be nice as a Ruler who is in war. Liu Bei well.... he had a lot of good officers like Zhuge Liang or Guan Yu without them he would never achieved what Shu did. Zhuge Liang was i my eyes the Ruler of Shu ......

ebil shrimp
02-04-09, 04:37 PM
i think its quite funny that it was said whoever convinced the fledgling pheonix (Pang Tong) or the sleeping dragon (Zhuge Liang) to join them would rule the land. Both of them joined Liu Bei and Shu was the first kingdom to fall :D i agree with little_zhurong though Sun Ce was an awesome ruler (the little conquerer) and he achieved so much in such a short space of time. i think if sun ce hadn't been so great then sun Quan would have been screwed. sun ce laid down such a foundation that it was hard not to do well.

Fayt
03-04-09, 12:13 AM
I'll vote Cao Cao, Liu Bei is a hypocrite really, speaks about doing everything for the right reasons - but he just wants to take over like anyone else, and of course his story line turns into revenge and loses sight of his ambition anyway, he is really the weakest of all the generals if you think about it.

I think that's why I like Cao Cao in the games, while he may be more ruthless, his determination towards the larger goal is the strongest of them I find.

Jiahe
06-04-09, 03:05 AM
I voted for Sun Quan for no reason whatsoever except for the fact that he is my favorite. Liu Bei comes in 2nd but who cares really lol. :/

RedFeather
06-04-09, 05:34 PM
To me, it's between Sun Quan and Liu Bei. Sun Quan is a good leader and respect his generals, like how they vowed their loyalty to him. Meanwhile Liu Bei is kind hearted and always willing to help other people.. However, he's a bit wimpy. Lucky for him, KongMing is always by his side to help him make decision...>_>

Matty1994
05-05-09, 02:31 PM
he likes talanted people like me :D

thanh3
07-05-09, 04:22 AM
i'd personally go for liu bei since hes like the peace keeper XD , benevolent and stuff as well. he also thinks bout others rather than himself.:)