PDA

View Full Version : Favourite 'Other' Character in Dynasty Warriors 5/6?

LewisSO
24-01-09, 03:58 PM
I'd say my favourite 'other' character is from DW5, Zuo Ci. Then ofcourse there's everyones favourite Lu Bu from DW6!

I've put a poll up. I didn't miss anyone, did I?

foamy666
24-01-09, 06:16 PM
Meng Huo for me always liked his moveset and his attitude in all the games he's been in though Zuo Ci is a close 2nd.

Zenelix
24-01-09, 10:26 PM
I would be stuck between Yuan Shao and Zhang Jiao, but they... did some things to Yuan in DW6 :mad: . So I'm voting for Zhang Jiao.

Fire is fun :D

LewisSO
24-01-09, 10:56 PM
I would be stuck between Yuan Shao and Zhang Jiao, but they... did some things to Yuan in DW6 :mad: . So I'm voting for Zhang Jiao.

Fire is fun :D

You mean the way they made him look, lol.
I don't like the way Meng Huo looks in DW6Empires either. I'm just glad he's back though.

Ruka
25-01-09, 12:07 AM
Lu Bu for me, he always has been my favorite character from DW series, his moveset (DW5) is nice for both clearing a huge group of peons or officers, C1 is its best friend unblockable + Fire Elemental chage attack.

Second would be Zuo Ci, his moveset is excellent for crowd clearing and has a wide range, his Musou is also nice.

Kunoichi
25-01-09, 10:27 AM
My all time favourite Character in DW is Diao Chan ^^' I love her DW6 moveset as well, but bad that Zhen Ji has almost the same ><

Jas
25-01-09, 10:27 AM
i like using Lu Bu or Meng Huo, but going on a killing spree with Lu is sooooooooo fun

.Ethereal.
25-01-09, 10:29 AM
For me it's Diao Chan, she seems to have the most enjoyable moveset and personality out of all the other characters, but Zhu Rong isn't that bad a character either.

Cao Cao
25-01-09, 12:33 PM
I don't really like any of those characters...
But...it would be Diao Chan...just because I like hers (any Zhen Ji's) moveset in DW6.

Shika
25-01-09, 12:57 PM
Zhu Rong : pretty, strong, funny, that's all :D

Lady Sun
25-01-09, 02:23 PM
I voted Diao Chan, but I love playing with Zuo Ci moves in character edit!

Alonzo Orion
25-01-09, 07:47 PM
As I predicted the majority went for Diao Chan.
I like her because although she wouldn't have actually fought in battles in reality, she adds something which none of the other characters have and is the original female (from Dynasty Warriors & Dynasty Warriors 2).
Koei have done a brilliant job of portraying Yuan Shao I believe.

Lady Sun
26-01-09, 02:03 PM
As I predicted the majority went for Diao Chan.
I like her because although she wouldn't have actually fought in battles in reality, she adds something which none of the other characters have and is the original female (from Dynasty Warriors & Dynasty Warriors 2).
Koei have done a brilliant job of portraying Yuan Shao I believe.

SSX was an orginal female also.

I only started liking Diao Chan from DW4 onwards.

Leady FF ^^
26-01-09, 02:19 PM
of course Lu Bu will win but Dongers is the best in my eyes ^^

Alonzo Orion
26-01-09, 03:55 PM
SSX was an orginal female also.

Oh yes, your right sorry, I forgot she was in Dynasty Warriors and Dynasty Warriors 2.

but Dongers is the best in my eyes ^^

Haha, Dongers! Brilliant.

God-Like Phoenix
26-01-09, 09:35 PM
Yeah, for me its Zhu Rong...I was really dissapointed when she was excluded from DW6, I really like her moveset, and her personality is fun to watch :D

silvertongue
27-01-09, 12:01 AM
Diao Chan for me.
I think she's quite mysterious, elegant and knows what she wants! I love her weapon and her moveset in DW6!

:)

Komatsu-Hime
27-01-09, 06:18 AM
Diao Chan, particularly in 5 where I think it is prettier than which counts. <3

Black_Dragon
27-01-09, 09:42 AM
It would have to be none other than the mighty Lu bu

Chaos Dragon
27-01-09, 09:49 AM
Obviously it is Dong Zhou he is super fat and super slow he is the best, he can eat any character he sees, thats why Lu Bu killed him because he saw Lu Bu only as a Pie.
No way Dong Zhou is the worst, its 100% Lu Bu is Pawns all and has realy good movesets in Dynasty warriors 5.

Leady FF ^^
27-01-09, 10:08 AM
I just realised its Diao Chan with all the votes ot Lu Bu!! (perverts hahaha)

Psycho_Ifrit
27-01-09, 01:45 PM
Lu bu is obviously the best he is definatly the most fun to use when i got him in dw5 i stopped using the rest of the characters i would have thought everyone would have though most would have went for lu bu i dont think diao chan was very good theres no one close in the others catagorie to being as good as lu bu

Chaos Dragon
27-01-09, 02:07 PM
Lu bu is obviously the best he is definatly the most fun to use when i got him in dw5 i stopped using the rest of the characters i would have thought everyone would have though most would have went for lu bu i dont think diao chan was very good theres no one close in the others catagorie to being as good as lu bu

AGREED there is no one else in the caregories who can match him and his awesome strenth he is just the best and if it was a fight to the death Lu BU would massacre them all : )

Qing Long
29-01-09, 05:38 PM
I like all the characters, my favorites Others characters are : Diao Chan, Lü Bu, Meng Huo, Zhu Rong, Dong Zhuo & Zuo Ci. (not in order)

Well I voted for Diao Chan because she's one of the first female character in Dynasty Warriors Serie ^^

Captain Ashton
29-01-09, 07:32 PM
Zuo Ci is my favourite other character for sure. Other than him I only like Lu Bu.

*Lauren*-Xiahou Dun=best!
29-01-09, 09:38 PM
My favorite would have to be Lu Bu :)

He's actually an awesome character! :D
Impossible to defeat, which is annoying, even wen your a high level its hard to beat him.

Love his voice acting, his armor is awesome, and so is his weapon.

Gadner Bhan
03-03-09, 04:48 PM
Actually I like all the characters, and Others are no exception, but in this force alignment I would go with Zhu Rong. I like her personality, her weapon and her character design. Just hope that they will bring her back in DW7, because there's no signs of comeback for her in DW6 Empires.

64crayons
03-03-09, 08:21 PM
umm zhu rong, she is just plain awsome in every way in every game![that she is in(dw6!WHY!!?)]

GanNing4Eva
06-03-09, 11:19 PM
LU BU!!! :D HE PWNS ALL(BUT NOT GAN NING :P) LOL :D

Darkness Warriors
07-03-09, 11:23 PM

Gan Ning just your favorite,lol :D

for me it's Lu Bu because he's very powerful :p

Lady Shang Xiang
08-03-09, 03:07 AM

LOL GanNing4Eva your so obsessed with Gan Ning :P
hmm.... this is hard to chose...
it will have to be Diao Chan! :)

Judau Ashta
09-03-09, 08:06 PM
Ermm.. Yuan Shao =]

Phoenixkueken
10-03-09, 06:18 AM
Meng Huo~

And I'm serious. !_!
I especially like him in DW 5. Best ending of all. !_!

I also really like Diao Chan und Zhu Rong.

SteveVice
22-03-09, 12:01 PM
Hands down... Zhu Rong fo shizzle

ebil shrimp
28-03-09, 09:14 PM
Lu Bu for me, you just can't go wrong with him, you virtualy never die and he kicks ass. zuo ci is second though, he's so mysterious and taunting

little_zhurong
28-03-09, 10:10 PM
I Voted Zhu Rong he he

but I also like who Yuan Shao can be arrogant, which can be funny sometimes. Especially when he talks to Cao Cao.

ebil shrimp
29-03-09, 12:02 PM
lol, i agree with that. he s so cocky and then he gets pwned by Cao Cao

Jiahe
06-04-09, 01:33 AM
I love Zhu Rong for her headstrong, sassy attitude. She was one of the few females that I liked.

DragonZhangLiao
16-04-10, 10:43 AM
Lu Bu for me, strong, great for crowd clearing, and all round fun if you are fighting huge groups of peons.:D

StratocasterEv
23-04-10, 08:02 PM
It's gotta be Zuo Ci for me, his moveset's awesome! Shame he wasn't in DW6 though.