PDA

View Full Version : Warriors Orochi Empires.

The Dragon
03-11-09, 10:00 PM
A couple of months ago I had a thorght that sprung up in my head.
How about Warriors Orochi Empires. In my personal opinion I think this would be excellent. And so I would like to see what everybody else thinks. :)

God-Like Phoenix
04-11-09, 12:26 PM
I have seen this idea floating around both of the forums that im at...and every time I see it, I just keep on thinking about just how would Koei go about making the map which is suppose to be China and Japan in one, just how would the do that while keeping it look relatively normal.

As much as a good idea it may sound in theory, I just cant see it actually happening when it comes to the practicality of it all, I just cant see it working.

The Dragon
04-11-09, 04:09 PM
Yeah I can see what you mean it will most likely never happen but hay one still has dreams JOKE LOL. Anyway the map if it was me creating the game' orochi pretty much collided the lands of china and japan together anyway. So I would just place all the land so it would look good. Anyway like I said it will most likely never happen. XD

DragonZhangLiao
29-04-10, 06:11 PM
I like the idea, choosing who you're forces will be, different scenarios (Sort of:confused:)
But yeah it would be fun

Korin
17-05-10, 01:30 AM
Yes... I agree, thanks for this topic. Was about to make it.

aja7
17-05-10, 03:07 PM
Yeah I can see what you mean it will most likely never happen but hay one still has dreams JOKE LOL. Anyway the map if it was me creating the game' orochi pretty much collided the lands of china and japan together anyway. So I would just place all the land so it would look good. Anyway like I said it will most likely never happen. XD

Koei could choose the best battle maps out of both games and collide them together.

silvertongue
17-05-10, 05:22 PM
I like the idea. I had a similar idea in another thread in regards to making a Kessen IV with the characters from the Warriors Orochi series.
I liked what they did with Kessen II and the fantasy kind of story was great and that was my first encounter with Himiko! Although honestly I could never see Diao Chan with Liu Bei, she's Lu Bu's girl through and through. Unless of course it was to drive a wedge between Liu Bei, Zhang Fei and Guan Yu, like she did with Dong Zhou and Lu Bu.

I can't see it hapapening anytime soon otherwise I'm guessing we would've had a WO Empires and a Kessen IV already.

Would love to see it happen!

:)

GuoJiaFengxiao97
19-05-10, 08:40 PM
I wold love to play as Guo Jia with a Katana since he uses katanas in WO.

DWLegend
24-06-10, 04:01 PM
I think it's an awesome idea
and if they do make it, it should be on PS2 :D

civiliza
26-06-10, 05:09 PM
China and Japan meeting for another battle? I'm sure Korea would just lurve that !!!

AdventGreatness
08-07-10, 03:11 PM
It wouldn't have to keep both of the countries structure necessarily. Orochi did warp time and collide two universes together. So it'd make sense if the land was mixed up, for example, Nanman in the north instead of the south. They could make it. I just would hope they don't make the Orochi country bland

Zhuge Ke
01-04-11, 04:33 PM
They could just make it simple: China on one side, Japan on the other. A massive ocean between them. You should be able to have events on one of the areas by the sea saying - take a ship to Japan/China, costs 100 gold per person to travel. Something along those lines. A small island for WO-only battles where Orochi is.

legalle
05-04-11, 05:36 PM
I really wish they make this game. I've often thought about this idea long and hard. The story is not really important here. Two big maps of Japan and China with generals thrown in.

What I'd really like them to do though is buff up the strategy element. Also I'd like the idea of having as many generals as you like and the ability to promote generic officers to real officers and give them a move set.

I would also like the number of troops each officer has reflected in battle and that it decreases according to each officer's kill. This could be worked out on a ratio. Also it would be nice if each faction progresses according to merit. For example factions that don't do battle will not have the levels of their generals improve.

In addition to this, there should be a difference between strong and weak generals and the strong generals you have should fight accordingly even when controlled by AI.

It should also have an online co-op mode.