PDA

View Full Version : Dynasty Warriors 6 Extreme Legends.

The Dragon
04-11-09, 09:15 PM
Is there going to be a Dynasty Warriors 6 Extreme Legends??? From what I have heard I dont think there is going to be one. And one reason for this is that Empires normaly comes out after Extreme Legends but this time it has not. But who knows KOEI might just put it together. But the chances for this look's very very slim.

If it was to come out what I would like to see in Extreme legends
1. Officer edit.
2.story modes for Dong Zhuo, Zhang Jiao, Yuan Zhao, Meng Huo.
3.some sort of body guard mode.

Perhaps it they are not making it because they cannot think of enough stuff to put in it. Maybe they could put it on the the Xbox live marketplace or PSN store as a game add on. Like what they did with Samarai Warriors 2 XL.

Any way I would like to see your opinions so feel free to comment. :)

God-Like Phoenix
04-11-09, 10:05 PM
Im pretty sure that Samurai Warriors 2 Empires came out before Samurai Warriors 2 XL came out, so thats not really a reason to count out a possibility of an XL game for DW6. Im not sure if there is or not, only time will tell...but just stick around, more info will be bound to pop up eventually, so yeah....you never know.

Leady FF ^^
05-11-09, 09:16 AM
1. Officer edit.
2.story modes for Dong Zhuo, Zhang Jiao, Yuan Zhao, Meng Huo.
3.some sort of body guard mode.

1 & 3 are already in Empires right?

Onislash
05-11-09, 11:53 AM
Do not forget the DW6 Special that came out on the PS2 some time ago. That probably qualifies as a Extreme Legends edition.

The Dragon
05-11-09, 04:31 PM
DW6 special is mostly the same its just bin ported over to the PS2 with a few extra features.

The Dragon
05-11-09, 05:13 PM
As in bodyguard mode. I ment you could be a bodyguard for an officer or be a lieutenant for an officer or somethink like that as we sore on DW5 XL. :)

LittleDragonZ
05-11-09, 06:23 PM
To The Dragon, the Special games are different to the XL's. Special just basically tweaks the gameplay with a few touches and throws it onto another whilst XL adds a lot more (characters, stories, different modes, etc.)

I'd rather wait for a DW7 myself.

Im pretty sure that Samurai Warriors 2 Empires came out before Samurai Warriors 2 XL came out, so thats not really a reason to count out a possibility of an XL game for DW6. Im not sure if there is or not, only time will tell...but just stick around, more info will be bound to pop up eventually, so yeah....you never know.
Correct. But before SW2: Empires broke tradition, it was tradition for KOEI to give us Xtreme Legends first.

1 is, but 3 is not in 6's. Unless you count giving orders to your allies as a bodyguard system lol.

cheat07
05-11-09, 08:09 PM
Id rather they spent more time making DW7 much better than releasing half finished versions every 6 months, a bit more work and Dynasty warriors could be a great game again.

Alonzo Orion
06-11-09, 02:23 PM

I think he, or she means whilst being compatiable with the original game which of course Empires isn't, something I wanted too.

strikerdes
21-01-10, 01:19 AM
Id rather they spent more time making DW7 much better than releasing half finished versions every 6 months, a bit more work and Dynasty warriors could be a great game again.

I agree!

although i loved DW6 and DW6E, I'd love to see story modes for every character and also different weapons! i liked how you could upgrade weapons in the older games, they seem a bit to easy now!

Ching2012
06-02-10, 04:50 AM
i dont like some people's new movesets like wei yan i liked his old weapon and zhang he and alot of others and i wish they had everyone a different moveset also i wish everyone had a story mode also i wish they didnt cut anyone out of the game i miss some characters like meng huo he was cool and jiang wei and all them