PDA

View Full Version : DYNASTY WARRIORS: STRIKEFORCE QUEST PACK #7 RELEASED NOVEMBER 12

Insp. Chin
11-11-09, 11:18 AM
A selection of four brand new missions that will push your skills to their limit. Also includes all previous download extras. The 4 quests included in the quest pack #7 are:

Tiger Assault (Difficulty: 5/5)
- Defeat the golden tiger!

Warrior's Arena (Difficulty: 5/5)
- Defeat the warriors of the Three Kingdoms!

Battle of Shi Ting X (Difficulty: 5/5)
- Return to Shi Ting to finish the fight!

Battle of Chang Ban X (Difficulty: 5/5)
- Return to Chang Ban to finish the fight!

For more information, please check the updated site at dynastywarriorsstrikeforce.co.uk/psp (http://dynastywarriorsstrikeforce.co.uk/psp/)

Mr.Honda
11-11-09, 02:36 PM
Haha! Awesome. I needed some more DLC love this week <3

Insp. Chin
12-11-09, 11:04 AM
Dude the pack #8 would be the final one which is next month XDDD

Mr.Honda
12-11-09, 08:10 PM
Dude the pack #8 would be the final one which is next month XDDD

:eek: Noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Japan was like on Pack #20+ or something. I was afraid this would happen. I can only hope that Japan released their DLC differently (not in 4-mission packs) and that we are getting the same missions, just more at a time.

I knew the support would end eventually, but I was holding out hope for additional weapons/items/etc. as possible DLC before the end :(

Oh well, I'll enjoy it while it lasts :p

Leady FF ^^
13-11-09, 09:26 AM
I think we have everything released in Japan. As far as I know anyway, they converted everything apart from maybe some of the promotional stuff they did (Famitsu swords etc.).

StratocasterEv
13-11-09, 03:33 PM
I've never known a games company as good to it's customers as Koei with all the free DLC. Because of all the quest packs I'm still playing DW SF and I've had it since May!

Mr.Honda
13-11-09, 09:01 PM
I think we have everything released in Japan. As far as I know anyway, they converted everything apart from maybe some of the promotional stuff they did (Famitsu swords etc.).

Ahh ok, I was hoping that was the case.

I won't miss the Famitsu Sword anyway ... though, I wouldn't mind a Dragon Sword ;)

Insp. Chin
14-11-09, 11:49 PM
Dragon Sword? You mean the PS3 Strikeforce? That's the guest characters (Ryu Hayabusa, Momiji and Ayane) for Strikeforce in PS3 and Taigong Wang, Fu Xi and Nu Wa for the Xbox 360 version.

Japan has loads of pack for Strikeforce PSP because they have 1 quest like each week in the pack but for us it's 4 quests together in one pack in 4 weeks that's why it has total 8 packs XDDDD but they're all the same content as Japanese version one (except we have no those Famitsu magazine and sword HAHA)

Leady FF ^^
16-11-09, 09:28 AM
Can't wait to get Dragon Sword on Dong Zhou in the PS3 version ^^

Mr.Honda
17-11-09, 12:43 AM
Dragon Sword? You mean the PS3 Strikeforce? That's the guest characters (Ryu Hayabusa, Momiji and Ayane) for Strikeforce in PS3 and Taigong Wang, Fu Xi and Nu Wa for the Xbox 360 version.

Japan has loads of pack for Strikeforce PSP because they have 1 quest like each week in the pack but for us it's 4 quests together in one pack in 4 weeks that's why it has total 8 packs XDDDD but they're all the same content as Japanese version one (except we have no those Famitsu magazine and sword HAHA)

I was just throwing the Dragon Sword out there, knowing the PSP version will never have it :( One can always hope though :(

Dong Zhuo doing Ryu's Izumo drop would be awesome to see XD

Insp. Chin
17-11-09, 05:50 PM
Hahaha you one hell of the naughty father!

If you want those weapons of Ryu Hayabusa, Ayane and Momiji, then get the PS3 version of Strikeforce :)))