PDA

View Full Version : La Pucelle: Tactics to become a trilogy

ManaAlchemist
20-11-09, 03:26 PM
Well i just thought I'd do a thread about this since i think it's one of the best decisions NIS has ever done (since LPT is my favorite game from them). Though sadly there isn't much more info that they've revealed other than that there'll be 2 new La Pucelle Tactics, so that LPT will become a trilogy.

Now i just hope that for those 2 games, they'll make 'em for PS3, 360, Wii, DS, PS2, PC or about whatever console they want except for PSP. :D

Source here:
http://www.siliconera.com/2009/11/20/lots-more-la-pucelle-planned/

silvertongue
20-11-09, 08:45 PM
If they're re-making the first one for the psp then it pretty much sounds like it'll be a trilogy for the psp to me. I don't mind to be honest whether it's PS3 or psp.

Very good news though!

Thanks

:)

Shika
13-12-09, 11:59 AM
I don't have a PS3 or PSP so I hope it'll be available on other consoles ! But that sure is a good news^^

Gilgamesh1317
14-12-09, 04:27 PM
I never got to play the original La Pucelle...was it any good?

Regardless, I'll probably end up getting this anyway, if it's brought out over here. Here's hoping it does, and that its sequels follow!

Didn't Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure have two sequels that never came out in the West? I wonder if they'll do something with those...

Shika
27-06-10, 08:57 PM
This thread is a bit old now, but it's been some months that la Pucelle Ragnarok has been released on PSP. In Japan. Only.

So, the question is : can we hope a European release of the game ? Or even an American release ? I asked on the NISA's FB page but i never got an answer (i think they don't know) but still I ask here again.

Black_Dragon
10-03-11, 01:00 PM
Damn it i was hoping la Pucelle Ragnarok would eventualy come here but everyones given up on it now tch...

well RIP la Pucelle i will never forget you :(:(:(