PDA

View Full Version : Jiang Wei

LittleDragonZ
17-12-09, 02:05 PM
I have always been a fan of his ever since DW2, though back then he was practically so close to being identical moveset-wise to Ma Chao, he has slowly branched to a seperate character. Of course he's always had a different personality and story to that of Ma Chao, though.

Anyway, since his deletion and him not appearing in Dynasty Warriors 6, he has returned for Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce 2.

Discuss your past and future hopes for him here.

God-Like Phoenix
17-12-09, 02:24 PM
what I am hoping is that he is a lot less like Ma Chao or Zhao Yun(mainly due to your comments on his appearance :p ). I really quite liked him from DW3 through to DW5 and the WO games as well . . . his personality has always been quite good, and his moveset has always given me opportunities to go well with him. I just hope that his personality/moveset isnt screwed over for his grand return (^.^)

Onislash
17-12-09, 02:35 PM
Jiang Wei has been around since DW2 (for me) but I honestly dont care about him. Whether Zhuge Liang always being around or him just being boring is the reason I dont know.

His weapon... Did he modify Wei Yan's DW5 weapon? Might be interesting to see. Before that he was a clone of sorts with Ma Chao and developed his own style but unfortunately Ma Chao has a far better moveset before the horse riding and is far more entertaining personality wise.

In summary, Who?

In the future I would like to care about Jiang Wei. The encyclopedia hints at a far more entertaining person than a servant of Zhuge Liang.

15-03-10, 11:02 AM
I didnt like jiang wei the only thing i did like is his moveset, his voice and costume made me cringe:(

DragonZhangLiao
16-04-10, 04:31 PM
Jiang Wei was my favourite character in DW4-5, but I thought the voice when he was attacking was a bit bad. But that was hardly a thing to complain about... I loved his movest, a sort of Ma Chao group of attacks with his own thrown in to help, his musou was awesome for crowd clearing also.:D
I like the look of him in Strikeforce 2, and I hope that they will put him back in DW7, and I do like the weapon he is wielding.:)