PDA

View Full Version : Who will you play as first?

scholar
25-01-09, 03:10 AM
So far we don't know the exact factions, persay. But we do know that Cao Cao, Yuan Shao, Yuan Shu, Wang Lang, Liu Yao, Gongsun Zan, Yellow Turban, Dong Zhou, Lu Bu, Liu Biao, Liu Bei, Liu Zhang, Ma Teng, and Sun Jian. Or at least we can assume with near certainty. Also lets not forget Meng Huo's announcement.

So... Who will you play as first? I'm hopping on the Yuan Shu express into Wu and Liu Biao.

LittleDragonZ
25-01-09, 10:28 AM
Hopefully as Zhao Yun and the three brothers, Guan Yu, Liu Bei and Zhang Fei. Hopefully I'll start with the turban rebellion scenario. I tend to do them over the completely fictional scenario that gives you more control.

.Ethereal.
25-01-09, 10:32 AM
I'm not 100% sure right now, as nothings for certain, but most likely Yuan Shao (as he usually starts his empire with Zhen Ji and Zhang He) or Tsao Tsao.

Insp. Chin
25-01-09, 10:33 AM
DW6E is all about the customized character! :) Which means I'd probably start as myself :P with Cao Pi's new moveset ^^

Cao Cao
25-01-09, 11:50 AM
I'll probably start with the YTR as Cao Cao. After that,I'll do a fictional scenario with my own character and his officers.

LewisSO
25-01-09, 12:09 PM
I'm guessing with the return of Meng Huo brings the return and some new looks for the Nanman. I'll play as them first. Maybe make Meng Huo have a edit officer for me to play as too!

Shadow0429
25-01-09, 07:38 PM
Created Character with Zhang Liao's Move Set.

scholar
25-01-09, 11:29 PM
Inspector, how are you going to make yourself? We know next to nothing about the actual options except that there are a lot of them. Do you have some fantastic insite that you can share?

lordofjiaozhi
31-01-09, 01:19 PM
i'd like 2 play as Sun Jian, i like Wu
if not then Cao Cao
Or icould make my own person...... so many options!:eek:

The Great Sun Ce
31-01-09, 11:39 PM
i think il go for cao cao and make quick work of liu bei and sun jian then again i may check out how things are for the nanmans

Fedric 555
03-02-09, 08:30 AM
i will play zhao yun first.because he is the coolest character in dynasty warriors series.

Shadow0429
05-02-09, 10:39 PM
The SHU army.

Thadius
07-02-09, 09:23 PM
I usually play Shu first for Zhao Yun and Ma Chao, after that though I think I will play as my created character "Yu Becha"

silvertongue
09-02-09, 12:11 AM
It's definitely gonna be Sun Jian for me :)

Onislash
09-02-09, 01:43 AM
Ma Chao as long as his new weapon does not remind me to much of Fu Xi as I found him a little boring after Warriors Orochi 2.

Captain Ashton
22-02-09, 08:47 PM
I'd create 3 custom characters will the weapons I like the most; choose an empty region and start there.

malkxtkd
23-02-09, 07:07 PM
the spear of justice Ma chao!

Korin
26-02-09, 04:29 PM
I'm going to play as Gongsun Zan's forces first, since I've always wanted to, but I couldn't, since I lost the CD's to both DWE4 and DWE5. :(

Zhou Tai 101
28-02-09, 12:56 AM
I'll probably go for Zhou Tai or Lu Bu first or I'll just make my own Character with Zhou Tai's weapon.

lordofjiaozhi
28-02-09, 03:20 PM
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, all this talk about it is making me excited! i wanna play it NOW!! also i think lu bu will be a good force to use on it

Zhuge Ke
05-03-09, 05:42 PM
I'm definitely going for Yuan Shao --- or Gongsun Zan!
Dunno why, but either way I am gonna make my own character, 'Suo Yuan'. I need to fight all but Cao Cao and Yuan Shao up to Guan Du then, and later execute Yuan Shao's death and never Cao Cao's until the end if that's the case.

God-Like Phoenix
05-03-09, 08:42 PM
Ling Tong, no matter what happens, Ive been wanting to play with his new weapon, and this would the first chance to actually do so :p

After that...I would most likely create my own characters, and just kick @ss with them :p

Insp. Chin
05-03-09, 09:52 PM
Empires. I will start to create my own character and start to play as myself so it's Chin then maybe some of my created officers. I won't play the original character because to me the fun of Empires is always the CAW XD

64crayons
05-03-09, 10:20 PM
im gonna make a new guan ping and give him ma chao's sword so he is back to his old self! and make a new ma chao and give him sun ce's weapon so he is semi normal
hopefully i can play as them
but as chin said i will make myself for kicks

daxter360
06-03-09, 11:05 AM
im gonna make a new guan ping and give him ma chao's sword so he is back to his old self! and make a new ma chao and give him sun ce's weapon so he is semi normal
hopefully i can play as them
but as chin said i will make myself for kicks
Guan Ping Idea is the same for me, just wish you could make it that he holds it like Guan Ping when he runs.

But il probably just go for Shu YTR.

foamy666
06-03-09, 08:33 PM
I'll start with a CAW force with the commander using Sun Jians moveset, the force strategist with Sima Yi's and main warrior (who will be based of me) with Zhang Liaos.

Chi-Chi Blanche
13-03-09, 12:53 AM
DW6E is all about the customized character! :) Which means I'd probably start as myself :P with Cao Pi's new moveset ^^

haha, same here :D I think on DW5E I have a custom character with Cao Pi's moveset. Though on DW6 I like Liu Bei's moveset the most by far out of those I've played. I haven't used Cao Pi yet...

Uriko
26-03-09, 12:07 PM
I'm hoping I can play as Jiang Wei, If they bring him back. *fingers crossed*
Then I'll create my own officer and play as him/her.

ebil shrimp
29-03-09, 02:59 PM
Created Character with Zhang Liao's Move Set.

is exactly what i'll do second, after i play with Shu (and hopefully Zhao Yun

zhenzhou
29-03-09, 04:12 PM
I'll probably make my own character (based on myself, of course). Or I'll make a famous historical person, or start with a fief with an officer that I really like.

little_zhurong
01-04-09, 04:18 PM
I think I might start with Sun Jian. I like wu.

OROCHI70
07-04-09, 01:04 PM
I'll start with those who are cutted character(s),like Meng Huo and Zhu Rong,she is going to be in DW6E too,i've seen her screenshot in Koeiwarriors.com,hope the other cutted characters like Pang De,Jiang Wei and Da Qiao will come back in DW6E too,because they are in Three Kingdoms history.

zhenzhou
07-04-09, 02:45 PM
I'll start with those who are cutted character(s),like Meng Huo and Zhu Rong,she is going to be in DW6E too,i've seen her screenshot in Koeiwarriors.com,hope the other cutted characters like Pang De,Jiang Wei and Da Qiao will come back in DW6E too,because they are in Three Kingdoms history.

First of all, the only confirmed cut character in DW6:E is Meng Huo. The screenshots that you're talking about were probably just the Musou Orochi Z 4th costume screenshots. I highly doubt that any of the other characters will come back unless there is a DW6:XL or DW7. And just because "they are in Three Kingdoms history" doesn't mean there in the game/have to be. Many others in Three Kingdoms history haven't been in the games.

11-04-09, 09:23 AM
I'd start with Wu, Sima Yi or my own character.

Matty1994
21-04-09, 04:45 PM
own character of corse to test out characters custimization

cheat07
22-04-09, 08:40 PM
Depends on the scenario available at the time, if their anything like DWE5 then i might play as sun jian or liu bei so i can build my empire from scratch.

RedFeather
22-04-09, 09:26 PM
Zhao Yun of course. He's like, the default char for beginner!

baden123456
24-04-09, 12:07 AM
i would like to start with my own character it is some kind of accomplishment when you beat it with a character you create

Nevfx
01-05-09, 09:08 AM
I plan on doing the YTR will Cao Cao. I find Cao Cao is really good in the Empire games, not him himsefl, but being Wei, there in the best position. Then I'll "make" myself, "make" my friends, and kill them all. :)

There is a free mode, right?

Static
28-05-09, 09:58 AM
i think i would make my own character based on one of yuan shao's children maybe yuan shang (the one with the good looks and good abilities) with zhou tai's or liu bei's moveset

Cao Cao
28-05-09, 10:38 AM
Perhaps I will first try the officer mode. Of course with my created character Hei Zheng under Cao Cao. ;)

DEADLY9996
28-05-09, 03:14 PM
hmm, i'd create my own character and have atleast Xiahou Dun or Dian Wei, as officers if i could.

I'm more of a wei fan myself,

so i'd try to get Cao Ren, Xu Huang, Zhen Ji also

Guan Yu, Wei Yan, Ma Chao, Huang Gai, Zhou Tai

If there still available that is, i havn't played DW6 so much, so i can't remember.

darkogreer
11-06-09, 11:37 AM
Guan Yu first in officer mode then Sun Ce in ruler mode then my own guy in both lol

Cao Cao
11-06-09, 04:01 PM
Aw,no Cao Cao force in Yellow Turban Rebellion,looks like I'll play Officer mode as Cao Cao and rebell against He Jin. :p

cheat07
11-06-09, 04:08 PM
Ill probably create an officer and then go around in vagrant mode, that would be cool.

Jiahe
11-06-09, 04:59 PM
I'll most likely start with Wu as Sun Quan or one of my created officers depending on what I can start with, either way my created offficer will be from Wu anyways. XD

StratocasterEv
12-06-09, 05:12 PM
I'd quite like to play as one of the smaller kingdoms so I can play as a generic officer, dunno why but that seems to be something I always do in Empires games. Or I'll make my own character and play it in vagrant mode. Or Guan Yu. There's too much choice!

silvertongue
12-06-09, 07:00 PM
Okay so originally I said Sun Jian but I think I'm actually gonna start with a customised character. :)

One-Eyed Legacy
16-06-09, 12:49 AM
I'll either play with Xiahou Dun in officer mode, or play with my custom character and make him a Rohin like Sakon Shima, that'd be awesome!

Patrikku
16-06-09, 05:33 PM
I'll play as Sun Shang Xiang first 8D

Aexyos
16-06-09, 08:55 PM
'llo,

i mae my character and start campagn of three royaume, or i choise the random Chine with maybe other character i create

TRANSFORMERS22X
20-06-09, 05:24 AM
My Edit Character first, as a young male w/ a pole as a weapon! White hair, like the Devil May Cry's character(s)! I will name him Sun Lee, Lee as to honor BRUCE Lee :) Sun as the fire-phoenix blazing flames!

Mostly play the Wu-family first, then the Shu and Wei last :)

Chidori09
21-06-09, 11:52 PM
i'll play as a CAW with lu bu's weapon someone who it actually suits lol.

Mousou hat
24-07-09, 09:27 PM
first char i picked was cao pi cause i was really curious about his moveset.

Mhi_Hayoli
24-11-10, 10:14 AM
I first played as Ma Chao :D And for Wei as Zhang Liao and for Wu as Sun Jian. For the "others" it was Lu Bu XD