PDA

View Full Version : Romance of the Three Kingdoms 11

scholar
25-01-09, 04:33 AM
This one is obviously a great game. One that has been awaited in Europe for some time now as it has been years since you first received 8. Enjoy.

Lord Tsao Pi
25-01-09, 04:48 AM
this is the first one i got and i love it i like all the tactical games that test your abilities and the whoule out look of the game i give it 9/10

foamy666
25-01-09, 05:42 AM
First one I've played and got to say it defintely rates as one of my favourite strategy games. Rival warlords is the main scenario that I play and currently trying to conquer the land using Li Jue.

scholar
25-01-09, 08:14 AM
First one I've played and got to say it defintely rates as one of my favourite strategy games. Rival warlords is the main scenario that I play and currently trying to conquer the land using Li Jue.

Have fun, take out Ma Teng and Zhang Lu first if you want to face off against Cao Cao.

Jacobar
25-01-09, 05:34 PM
Ummm, thnx?
Yeh i waited ages for this game and i finally got it :D
I was well happy!
Great game 9/10

AXOMME
25-01-09, 06:42 PM
Awsome saga, I have only the 8 one for PS2 and I still play it, can't get enough of it, hehehe. Wish I could buy the 11 one...

scholar
26-01-09, 12:32 AM
You can it's a PC game, sure as you are using a PC now.

Lord Tsao Pi
26-01-09, 02:25 AM
its fun i like how the game last so long and i try to make it go on so i can pass my kingdom down from heir to heir an so on till their no blood relative left lol its fun

scholar
26-01-09, 03:24 AM
Then use Tao Qian... It will be over soon.

The3KingdomsWiz
26-01-09, 11:56 AM
I started a game starting in Jul 211AD and playing as all rulers. I also dispatched my 50+ created officers! lol

Lord Tsao Pi
27-01-09, 12:43 AM
i do that 2 the only 1 i dont goo on is the 251 scenario

lordofjiaozhi
31-01-09, 05:39 PM
i like the way it is more challenging
i luv using sun ce, attacking Liu Yao, or yuan shao conquering the north

scholar
08-02-09, 12:14 AM
I think you mean Biao...

lordofjiaozhi
18-02-09, 09:58 AM
well, beating Liu Yao, Yan Bai Hu and Wang Lang to take jiang dong, and THEN attack Liu Biao. i hate liu biao, hes just annoying. he attacks everyone

scholar
18-02-09, 11:07 PM
But he is pretty weak so you won't have a problem with him

lordofjiaozhi
22-02-09, 11:00 AM
yeah, if u take xiang yang, he's pretty much screwed. also everytime u play it u would expect the stronger force to take over, but i played a minute ago, and Han Fu controls half of he bei, gongsun zan the other with liu bei. Yuan shao got completely owned! but hes in my team now :D and ma chao

scholar
03-03-09, 08:28 PM
Gongsun Zan is extremely over rated, and Yuan Shao is so equalized and brought down that he can't really defeat Gongsun Zan...

fitscotgaymer
04-03-09, 11:34 PM
I bought this game a few months back and I have to say im addicted. I so hope they release the XI PUK in Europe for it...

It so deserves its expansion.

IMO this is the best RTK game yet.

Ive played 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, and 8 - and this is by far the most balanced in a game play sense.
For example in RTK 8 Liu Biao ALWAYS ended up REALLY strong and would become a major major pain in the pass for most of the game when in reality he was an incompetent boob surrounded by sycophants and users and was destined to be destroyed. So his ability in that game was just wrong on so many levels.

In this the AI seems to behave much more historically, Gongsun Zan puts up a bit of a fight but usually ends up pwned. Liu Biao usually gets his ass kicked. Similarly so does Liu Zhang.
I have noticed however AI Lu Bu always seems to want to go after Yuan Shao before dealing with Cao Cao and usually is always destroyed cause of it. Also Zhang Lu is always destroyed very quicky when in reality he endured for quite a while protected as he was on all sides by defensible terrain and a number of great gates.

Also Sun Ce always goes after Liu Yao and his allies in Jiang Dong instead of expanding into unclaimed lower Jing which is great.

The only thing I can complain about is the buggyness of the debates and dueling sequences. And the imcompatibility of the movies with my ATI Graphics Card.
The game crashes to desktop A LOT if your Debates and Duels are set to manual - to avoid it you HAVE to set them to automatic.

lordofjiaozhi
08-03-09, 10:44 AM
i like all the duels and debates, the game is soooo much better than ROTK 8, but ROTK 8 is still very great.

scholar
09-04-09, 04:55 AM
I actually have the opposite problem. If it is not on manual then it crashes especially on choose. However Fei Yi seems to be evil, weather I win or lose it's a crash when you have Fei Yi.

Cao Cao
14-04-09, 08:05 PM
Uhm,I have a question.
Is there an editor or so in the internet,that allows you to change the kin of the current officers? For example,I'd like to create a character and put him as father of Cao Cao or so.

lordofjiaozhi
17-04-09, 05:40 PM
Uhm,I have a question.
Is there an editor or so in the internet,that allows you to change the kin of the current officers? For example,I'd like to create a character and put him as father of Cao Cao or so.

OMG!! i wanted to do the same, coz i wanted to make Cao Song, Cao Cao's father a playable character. good question, i wonder if their is.....

scholar
20-06-09, 03:44 AM
I know sibling relationships were added in PUK

Lord Tsao Pi
23-09-09, 03:39 PM
hi, im from europe, if i buy this game from the usa and get it shipped over here will it work on my ps2

Leady FF ^^
24-09-09, 08:53 AM
Hi, sorry it won't. I recommend you to get the PC version as the game is much better to play with a mouse and in decent resolution anyway. You can check where to buy it (eitehr package or download) on the RTK11 game page on this site. http://www.koei.co.uk/viewgame/?gid=68

Lord Tsao Pi
24-09-09, 07:01 PM
Ok i will Thanks

will it ever b released in europe on ps2

lordofjiaozhi
03-01-10, 12:07 PM
Ok i will Thanks

will it ever b released in europe on ps2

probably not, but maybe they may in the future :confused:

DumbFounded
16-02-10, 07:29 PM
Quick question about the PC Version...Is it possible at all to create any kind of custom scenarios?

Like having a blank map then adding in whatever forces you like wherever you want them kind of thing?
Kinda feel the need to add Cao Cao, Liu Bei and Sun Jian into a force together isolated up north and see how well they fare against a fare few other fictional forces.

Thales
11-03-10, 03:38 PM
I think cause the answer is pretty late you found it out yourself there isn't^^
.... i would love a Power Up Kit for Europe too. But I think there won't be one. Q_Q It isn't that poppular :x

DumbFounded
27-08-10, 02:08 PM
Just a suggestion....Get this game on Steam, Out of alllll the digital distributions siote sout there id never even heard of Gamersgate before this was released on it.

If it ever appeared in Steam when theres one of their great sales on, The game would get some massive exposure.

Cao Cao
01-09-10, 08:47 PM
Meanwhile,it became possible to create new scenarios via Hexediting.

You'll find a guide on the Koei US forums by the user Zetta and many scenarios created by me and others.

DumbFounded
01-09-10, 09:11 PM
I think I love you.

If I can figure it out I think you have just reinvigorated my interest in this game big time!