PDA

View Full Version : Warriors Orochi fans, sign my petition to bring Musou Orochi Z to NA and Eu!

Ackruizer
23-01-10, 05:50 PM
Dear Warriors Orochi fans,

As many of you are familiar with, Musou Orochi Z will not be coming to North America and Europe. As an enormous Koei fan I feel that this is a mistake and many of you will agree too! North American and European fans must not be forgotten! Help bring Musou Orochi Z by signing my petition!

Petition link: http://www.PetitionOnline.com/WOZSign/petition.html

Sincerely,

Ackruizer

Mousou hat
22-06-10, 04:40 AM
do you honestly believe koei will listen?
if they dont listen to continue the SW series on playstation why should they listen to WOZ to europe?

Theyve obviously gone to the side that so many large corporations have gone, only thinking about market and they dont make games for the gamers anymore, its a SICKNESS and koei has it too so dont get your hopes up.

Shika
14-07-10, 03:20 PM
Theyve obviously gone to the side that so many large corporations have gone, only thinking about market and they dont make games for the gamers anymore, its a SICKNESS and koei has it too so dont get your hopes up.
What ? You just realize that ? Don't tell me you thought they released each time three games (DW - DWXL - DWE) because it was better for the gamers... It's just a way to sell 3 more times games. But actually I didn't mind, if you don't want to buy them, you can. Where it gets worse is with DW6. Trying to attract a new audience with a radically different game (super heros with super powers, meh). That's when i began to dislike Koei. Hopefully the Koei community is awesome (that's why i'm here...)

★TENBATSU×SENSOU★
08-10-10, 09:15 AM
Dear Warriors Orochi fans,

As many of you are familiar with, Musou Orochi Z will not be coming to North America and Europe. As an enormous Koei fan I feel that this is a mistake and many of you will agree too! North American and European fans must not be forgotten! Help bring Musou Orochi Z by signing my petition!

Petition link: http://www.PetitionOnline.com/WOZSign/petition.html

Sincerely,

Ackruizer

Well, even though it seems like that Koei doesn't listen that well. I won't say at all. I went on ahead, and signed it anyway. Where there is a will, there is a way. :cool:

Superbuu3
08-10-10, 06:16 PM
This game is so old, and is OW1 + OW2, if your such a big fan you'd own both of those which i'm sure most of us do.

I'd rather Koei invest time, money and effort in making the DW series as good as the FOTNS and Gundam games, because lets face it DW6 was a terrible game compared to anything else Koei makes and did turn the series into just press square, which is the main criticism it gets from basically every reviewer in the world.