PDA

View Full Version : Monster Racers

Insp. Chin
25-01-09, 10:35 AM
Monster Racers is coming to Europe in Summer 2009. It has been released in Japan a while ago and it's quite a success, hope everyone in Europe can realize how fun this game is (well if you like monster catching game).

For more information, please visit: http://monsterracers.co.uk (full site coming soon)

Zenelix
27-01-09, 11:29 PM
This game looks pretty promising... however, I don't know how many monsters there are to catch, how well the 'racing' part will work, or how long the game will last.

Until I know more about the game, I won't get too excited... yet, since it IS by KOEI, I'll still be keeping an eye on it :cool:

ManaAlchemist
29-01-09, 03:50 PM
It looks good, kinda like pokemon, but better. :D Though I'd also like to know the number of monsters because if there's not many I'd guess that I'd probably unfortunatly get bored of it quite fast.

Insp. Chin
29-01-09, 06:34 PM
I believe it's around 100 of monsters :) And if I'm not wrong you can have same monsters with different skins :)

ManaAlchemist
29-01-09, 07:39 PM
Well aslong as it's not 10 monsters with 10 skins that counts as 100 monsters it'll probably be good. :)

Zenelix
27-04-09, 10:26 PM
Just noticed that all the Monster Racers stuff has disappeared. What happened?

Insp. Chin
27-04-09, 11:36 PM
We pulled off the release for the Europe now cause of certain issues. However since it's region free for DS games, you can still get the America version (needs to import tho.) I feel quite sad myself. Sorry for the inconvenience. *bows bows*

ManaAlchemist
29-04-09, 07:15 PM
So it's not coming at all in the future? If so that's really sad. But oh well, i guess it's just to import it then as you say.

Insp. Chin
29-04-09, 10:12 PM
Well aslong as it's not 10 monsters with 10 skins that counts as 100 monsters it'll probably be good. :)

Just saw this. I think it's around 80 monsters with 4 skins each lol!

There may be a chance to release, who knows hehe will keep you guys updated.

Arten Morningstarr
08-06-09, 08:11 AM
I saw some pictures on GameFAQs and it look really interesting although it doesn't have a US release date on there, it just says TBA 2009.

Does anyone know the actual release date?