Kawanakajima
Osaka
Okehazama
Ise Nagashima
Nagashino
Honnoji
Komaki-Nagakute
Tadakatsu's theme

Out of them Osaka is likely the favorite due to it working with the stage scenario as well. Komaki, Okehazama, Tadakatsu's and Anegawa would be the next four.

Captain Ashton
29-01-09, 08:14 PM
Nagashino is my favourite followed by Komaki-Nagakute then Osaka

Qing Long
04-02-09, 11:11 PM
SW1 Music is great ^^ My favorites are : City Of Flowers, Komaki-Nagakute, Interlude (yes, lol :p ), SW Endings Credits Music, & Be The One :)
(Also some others one, but I'm not sure of the titles XD)

By the way, City of Flowers is actually my alarm to wake up (on my mobile phone) lol It's good to wake up the morning :p

SunAndSteel
05-02-09, 12:03 AM
I think I'm one of the few people who would rank SW1's Odawara theme as one of their favourite ever tracks. An epic feel, and the keyboard part just reminds me of 16-bit games more than anything, very nice indeed.

SW1's music for the most part was great, City Of Flowers, Okehazama, Kawanakajima ( preferred it before they added the ethnic instrument ), Ise Nagashima, Honnouji, Fire theme, Ueda....all good basically. Strangely can't say I was ever that fond of Mikatagahara or Nagashino funnily enough, I was pretty surprised when they were brought back for SW2.

Ruka
05-02-09, 06:40 PM
Interlude (yes, lol :p ) I like that one too. :p

By the way, City of Flowers is actually my alarm to wake up (on my mobile phone) lol It's good to wake up the morning :p Haha thats nice, a good theme to hear by the morning and wake up with. :D

My favorites are:

Interlude, Engagement, City of Flowers, Yamazaki, Anegawa, Okehazama, Komaki-Nagakute, Nagashino Superiority, Lu Bu's theme, Tadakatsu's theme, Mad Dash and Be the One.

I don't hear SW1 OST too often as I prefer their SW2 version, but still they are all great themes.

Diaochan07
06-02-09, 11:13 AM
oH I love theme of Hanzo, rescue battle and Osaka cattle those are my favorite them to. But them of Hanzo doesn't in the game right.

Qing Long
06-02-09, 11:32 PM
I like that one too. :p
Haha thats nice, a good theme to hear by the morning and wake up with. :D

My favorites are:

Interlude, Engagement, City of Flowers, Yamazaki, Anegawa, Okehazama, Komaki-Nagakute, Nagashino Superiority, Lu Bu's theme, Tadakatsu's theme, Mad Dash and Be the One.

I don't hear SW1 OST too often as I prefer their SW2 version, but still they are all great themes.

Didn't know you like Interlude too, Gabranth, cool lol ^^

Hahaha Yeah, sometimes I also switch to "DARK ANGEL" or "HEAVY GAUGE" from DW4 for my alarm (because after somedays I get used to listen the song lol XD)

Engagement, I like this one too (was looking for the title in my precedent post XD)

Shadow0429
17-03-09, 09:55 AM
Battle of Mikatagahara