PDA

View Full Version : Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness question..

snowhole
03-03-10, 10:32 AM
I've been playing this nice game for about a week but I've still got no idea how to let a character learn skills from other characters... It might be quite a stupid question but any help would be appreciated :)

Onislash
03-03-10, 02:30 PM
Weapon Skills you can not learn from others.

For Magic you need to go to the dark assembly and make a new mage. Note this new mage must be made with the character you wish to learn a new spell. After that, go to a easy stage and have the mage and the character learning a skill stand next to each other. This should unlock new spells for that character. To finally learn a spell use one when 2 people are together until that spell is level 1.

snowhole
03-03-10, 03:53 PM
Weapon Skills you can not learn from others.

For Magic you need to go to the dark assembly and make a new mage. Note this new mage must be made with the character you wish to learn a new spell. After that, go to a easy stage and have the mage and the character learning a skill stand next to each other. This should unlock new spells for that character. To finally learn a spell use one when 2 people are together until that spell is level 1.

lol my Flonne could finally learn some magics now, cheers~ :)