PDA

View Full Version : Your least favourite SW characters?

LittleDragonZ
25-01-09, 01:26 PM
Please try and make this topic as friendly as possible, try not to just say ''he sucks'' or anything like that. Thank you.

For me, I don't really hate anyone, but I would prefer to use others (the way I see it.) The character that people joke about to me is Yoshimoto Imagawa. Despite his Okehazama importance, he really is a joke character to me. For this, I just use him for a laugh, like playing-dead with his special in 2XL, and just kicking his kemari ball around.

Now, I really really really like Okehazama in SW2XL. Nobunaga is a great character I like to fight for, and the stage really does outline Yoshimoto's foolishness. He even takes a nap at one point.

HebiYaro
28-01-09, 08:55 AM
I don't know, I think every Samurai Warrior may be fun to play, if you know HOW to play with him. But, after all, some character may have a style you don't like so...
I agree with you, Yoshimoto is not my type either ^^
Even with his new moveset, it was rather hard, plus, Okehazama is too difficult for a first battle, since you must beat people like Tadakatsu or Hanzo...

His character is funny, but, is that enough?

I dislike to play with Hanzo, because I don't like his personality and moveset. He may be fast, but I think Kotaro is way better than him, even Nene is better IMO. Hanzo's strikes are rather weak, and that was pretty difficult to win his 4th weapon... Too bad I won't play with him now that I have his best weapon!

Shika
28-01-09, 03:59 PM
Like said before, every warriors can be fun to play when you know how use her/him. But actually, there are characters i don't like, because of their personality most of the time. But there is only one I really HATE, it's Miyamoto Musashi. I don't like his face, his clothes and I can't bear his behavior (and his moveset isn't that great, even if it's not bad).
Im' sorry to all his fans^^'

foamy666
28-01-09, 06:11 PM
I don't really dislike any movesets I mean even Yoshimoto's who I think has the worst can be okay. Attitude wise it has to be Nene okay I'm not fond of Kunoichi or Kotaro's attitudes either I only like Hanzo's out of the ninjas but Nene is the worst in fact feel sorry for Mitsunari as Nene's motherly ways are really annoying and it's clear he just hates it and I don't blame him as he's the target for most of it.

Ruka
28-01-09, 06:39 PM
Miyamoto Musashi. I don't like his face, his clothes and I can't bear his behavior (and his moveset isn't that great, even if it's not bad).
Im' sorry to all his fans^^'Haha I see. :p
Well Musashi is one of my favorite characters, I agree with his moveset, but his C1 is really nice for breaking opponents guard and follow up with two attacks and C4 is also a good crowd clearer. Tought I dislike his 4th weapon and Musou/True Musou.

I don't dislike any character in SW, they are all good in their own way.
To name a few of my least favorite characters; Gracia, Shingen, Kenshin, Yoshimoto, Goemon, Hideyoshi and Okuni.

Reason: Their personality can be annoying at times, and their moveset doesn't really fit on my gameplay, crowd clearing.

LittleDragonZ
28-01-09, 06:46 PM
I don't know, I think every Samurai Warrior may be fun to play, if you know HOW to play with him. But, after all, some character may have a style you don't like so...
I agree with you, Yoshimoto is not my type either ^^
Even with his new moveset, it was rather hard, plus, Okehazama is too difficult for a first battle, since you must beat people like Tadakatsu or Hanzo...

His character is funny, but, is that enough?

I dislike to play with Hanzo, because I don't like his personality and moveset. He may be fast, but I think Kotaro is way better than him, even Nene is better IMO. Hanzo's strikes are rather weak, and that was pretty difficult to win his 4th weapon... Too bad I won't play with him now that I have his best weapon!
Yeah. You can get Ieyasu to defect by performing the missions quickly. So Tadakatsu can be avoided early on, just like how Lu Bu can at Hu Lao by taking the back path.

God-Like Phoenix
28-01-09, 08:23 PM
Reason: Their personality can be annoying at times, and their moveset doesn't really fit on my gameplay, crowd clearing.
Lol, thats I think the main reason I dont like several characters...cause I like to be able to hit lots of enemies at once ^^

But all that aside... the characters that I least like are Kotaro, Yoshihiro, Nobunaga...and perhaps a few others I cant remember. Okuni is saved from this section because I find her personality to be fun to watch at times :p oh, and since I havent played SW2XL or WO2 -_- , I dont know how those new characters are

Psycho_Ifrit
29-01-09, 07:52 AM
the characters i dont like are okuni yoshimoto ands gracia there are so weak and have rubbish moves along with boring personalities

Captain Ashton
29-01-09, 10:53 PM
Oichi's weapon is terrible at killing people... so I'd have to say that she's my least favourite character.

Kenji Icarus
30-01-09, 07:03 AM
I don't like Imagawa either. Despite the fact taht I never unlocked him im SW2, he looks very strange.
I think that the moveset of Kotaro Fuma isn't my style. I really can't handle him as I need to.
There are also other characters like Shingen or Ieyasu, who are too slow for my fighting style.

Bellflower
30-01-09, 02:07 PM
Personality wise, there's nobody I really dislike. I enjoy the vast variety in personalities on offer. It means there's somebody for everyone to enjoy.

Gameplay wise, I have a hard time with Gracia and dislike her moveset (unless she's on a horse: then it's a different manner). Used to be awkward with Yoshimoto but I've got the hang of him now.

Alonzo Orion
03-02-09, 11:54 PM
Hideyoshi, Hideyoshi, Hideyoshi's his name, he who built a castle in under one day.
As a mater of fact, he's the only character I remember. I have no idea who he is, his background, anything, all I know is... He built a castle in under one day.
That's why I hate him so...
Or maybe I hate KOEI for making him annoying.

Onislash
04-02-09, 12:06 AM
Hideyoshi, Hideyoshi, Hideyoshi's his name, he who built a castle in under one day.

Uggh, that scene makes me shiver.

I say Okuni as her weapon seems to be about as effective as in real life and her SW1 voice is unique.

Gischie
13-02-09, 04:15 PM
Yoshimoto and Yukimura! -_- for Yoshimoto, I just hope Koei will change his moveset and make him a bit stronger and funnier (not stupid) and Yukimura because his head remind me too much Zhao Yun and I don't like that guy

ceddiebear
14-02-09, 12:36 AM
Me? I hated Imagawa movesetwise... But... I loved his SW2XL Storymode. XD It was one funny, slightly aww-full story.

But I pretty much hated Magoichi. Even if I love gunslingers. :( Generally because of the bad aim I usually made. :(

Phoenixkueken
14-02-09, 10:47 AM
Personally, I don't really dislike any of the SW characters. Somehow, I like them all and I like to play with all. There are few characters which I happen to like less.

One is Imagawa Yoshimoto. I do like his personality. He is soo funny. It's just that the way KOEI presents him makes it hard to really like him. His moveset isn't really the best + his overall design is unique but awkward. xD

The second is Tokugawa Ieyasu. I know that he is a great guy, but I don't really like him in SW. I especially don't like his weapon. It's just ... dumb, IMO (eventhough it is a bit original), but a spear shooting cannon balls, throwing flames and shooting lasers (in WO(?)) ... no thanks. xD

The third is Fuma Kotaro. He is just an annoying guy appearing in battles to annoy you even more. D=

Jiahe
14-02-09, 01:58 PM
Yoshimoto Imagawa. This dude creeps me out. I hate his moveset, voice, and face.

lordofjiaozhi
22-02-09, 10:10 AM
i have never liked goemon ishikawa or okuni, because they both have awful moves. i'm not too hot on yoshihiro either, hes too bulky and slow. but i like yoshimoto, i think hes funny... but he is creepy

Exonin
03-04-09, 02:21 PM
I don't like No's moveset or Date Masamune's SW2 moveset. I do however like Okuni's bizzare moveset, for some reason SW1 mentioned the characters who could double jump and break down certain walls yet failed to mention that Okuni can glide.

CuckooBanana
23-06-09, 03:02 AM
I really don't like Hideyoshi, he's just so annoying and then Nobunaga is a jerk haha.

Ramza
25-06-09, 12:42 PM
SW2 Okuni, mainly because she was my fav in SW1 and then they completely altered her personality and voice.

Then, Nagamasa. I just don't like that kind of justice freak.

EDIT
Forgot this one.
Moveset-wise, it's a tie between Gracia and Oichi.

Chi-Chi Blanche
09-07-09, 02:32 AM
Oichi's weapon is terrible at killing people... so I'd have to say that she's my least favourite character.

Really? I find Oichi (and Okuni now that I think of it) disturbingly easy to use. I guess though that's my gameplay; I'm not so good with more 1-on-1 characters such as Gracia but rather I have better luck with the crowd killers. Also, I hate using the slow guys if they're not effective for me (e.g. Goemon).

I can't really comment past that because the most I've used SW characters is in WO; I've never played SW1, only played SW2 a little and played SW2:E moreso but character storyline isn't in-depth. So I can't really judge personality changes or storylines because I haven't experienced for myself.