PDA

View Full Version : Zhuge Liang

LittleDragonZ
25-01-09, 03:13 PM
Talk about the Sleeping Dragon here.

In my top 5 favorites, especially in DW6 after his more fashionable presentable appearance, and not forgetting him using the power of the wind to cease his foes. I even remember creating a topic asking for razor wind to cut them down at KOEI Warriors!
http://s13.zetaboards.com/koeiwarriors/single/?p=532322&t=249061
''What about Zhuge Liang calling forth the wind to blow the enemies away from him? Its a pretty simple idea. Or it could act as razor-sharp wind?''

His voice is very amazing, his personality in 6 is a lot colder than before, though but just as awesome.

Lady Sun
25-01-09, 03:39 PM
Yes, he is pretty incredible. It is a shame that Sima Yi hasn't followed suit. But I do like Sima Yi in DW6. I like Zhuge Liang... he is cool.

LittleDragonZ
25-01-09, 03:44 PM
Yeah well, Sima Yi was much better in 4 concerning his voice actor Lex Lang. In 5 Sima Yi's voice sounded... !!!!... But luckily much better in 6. So I think Koei may have added more a darker side to Zhuge Liang to match Sima Yi and rival him a tad more. Perhaps.

I like them both in DW6.

The3KingdomsWiz
30-01-09, 01:01 PM
As you can see, my avatar IS Zhuge Liang, I look up to the guy, no doubt. I liked him in Kessen II, his magic skills were amazing. He is also VERY powerful in ROTTK 8 for PS2. I also like his calm personality in the DW games.

Cao Cao
30-01-09, 01:10 PM
I like Zhuge Liang. Although his Musou in DW5 was a bit...well...I couldn't control it that good. He does everything to achieve victory for Shu and doesn't give up,but he ends up dying at Wu Zhang Plains. It's a pity,that Zhuge Liang doesn't die in DW6 at Wu Zhang Plains,perhaps because there is no Jiang Wei...but well...

I like Zhuge Liang's moveset in DW6. It's also good that his fire special takes longer than the others,I can easily take a base with only doing his special.

Jiahe
14-02-09, 03:39 PM
I love Zhuge Liang. I find him very fun to use overall in the series plus Lex Lang does an amazing job with his voice. He is also a very fun character to use in Rampage mode too.

CuckooBanana
29-06-09, 02:16 AM
I get really bored of Zhuge Liang's fan. Although, i still like the guy because he is a guy filled with wisdom and amazing strategies that make him a really good character.

http://api.photoshop.com/home_9cad38a919a04db4a04ec903649b6c23/adobe-px-assets/3290b58e82ee441586d99c1ce892babd

Toco
28-08-09, 09:40 AM
a little too bossy for me in DW6 but i like his mousou in DW6

Ramza
28-08-09, 09:55 AM
I don't like him, never had, never will.
In DW4 I had to use him, and I somewhat like his moveset, so in DW5XL I made a created officer hold his fan. Same for Strikeforce: Lu Xun has his fan as secondary.
Dunno, just seems like the kind of person I'd gladly punch in the face :p

Ai Ni
18-02-10, 03:14 AM
I´m not really a fan to play with him....I don´t think those kind of weapon can do much things,but his appearence in DW6 make my mounth open wildilly!!
Can I open this character?Anyway,I´m still enjoying to see his relashionship became more kawaii in dw6.....*kyaaah*

liu bei1337
22-02-10, 11:48 AM
I like Zhuge Liang but as you can see Liu bei comes first. Im trying to beat him in a duel in the new Dynasty Warriors Strickforce and cant seem to best him. How is what im asking any tips?

sima yi163
11-03-10, 10:39 AM
Yeah well, Sima Yi was much better in 4 concerning his voice actor Lex Lang. In 5 Sima Yi's voice sounded... !!!!... But luckily much better in 6. So I think Koei may have added more a darker side to Zhuge Liang to match Sima Yi and rival him a tad more. Perhaps.

I like them both in DW6.

i pesonally prefer sima yi because he's basically the evil version of zhuge liang