PDA

View Full Version : Ma Chao's weapon

Ma Chao is the best
07-04-10, 05:35 PM
Which do you think is better the spear from Dynasty warriors 6, or the great sword from dynasty warriors strikeforce and 6 empires? Personally I think that the great sword is better.

DragonZhangLiao
12-05-10, 07:07 PM
I like the Great Sword, It's just more fun to use than his spear, but if it was his DW5 spear, then i would go with that.

Gadner Bhan
14-05-10, 06:26 PM
Many players got used to his spear and didn't liked the weapon change, it's true he had a very good moveset with it, but I've come to like a lot his great sword, specially, for the fact that there are lots of other spear users in the game, and he's the only one with that type of sword. That gives the game diversity, wich is fun.

Superbuu3
15-05-10, 12:05 AM
the weapon system bothered me more then the weapon itself

he was always a top tier player

Onislash
15-05-10, 02:56 PM
I would rather Fu Xi get his sword back. That said the spear moveset probably was a early renbu (triangle triangle triangle) on horse.

Mhi_Hayoli
24-11-10, 12:31 PM
The spear is better :3

Most likely because he mentioned a spear in his callings xD

Maybe it's just, because I can't image him wearing this giant sword while storming on his horses back into the battlefield O_O'

DWForever
14-05-11, 07:41 PM
I don't see the like for the Great Sword. I personally thought his spear was part of him. It was much like guys like Guan Yu, Zhao Yun, who frequently mention their weapon either by style or by name in several cut scenes/intros. It's disappointing to see them change it but glad they went back to the spear.