PDA

View Full Version : this website is dead

Korin
23-04-10, 05:33 PM
Why am I always the only person on when I'm on?

Onislash
23-04-10, 05:36 PM
Your right, and I get the same feeling.

ManaAlchemist
23-04-10, 05:44 PM
Sadly people just don't seem to come here anymore. :(

And i guess it might be because of somethings like that no new "main series" Dynasty Warriors game or any new "TRPG" game has been released by Koei now for quite a while. Or at least i hope it's something like that so that people might come back if Koei releases some good game.

LittleDragonZ
23-04-10, 07:32 PM
I believe because of no real game news. Sure there's been Hokuto Musou, but it's the big titles like Dynasty Warriors 7 which will catch the attention.

It's just a slow spell.

Superbuu3
25-04-10, 12:20 AM
well generally i'm only here for info on games like HM
but aside from that other websites do similar things and are more populated

the other language sections look busier to me

ReinaHW
02-05-10, 07:12 PM
Only just decided to register today and aye, it's slow.

I guess if it isn't a highly popular FPS game, a GTA game, a FIFA game or some other madly hyped game then it goes unnoticed by many.

Pity, would be nice to chat about games that aren't the usual with other gamers.

Superbuu3
02-05-10, 09:48 PM
It really is a shame

I'm always looking for a warriors fanbase but never really found one
most of the gamefaq boards are dead or very inactive

my attempts of making one generally involve me and only a few other ppl

its depressing how many topics i made >_>
http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net/koei-warriors-f92/

What i'm really confused by is the fact troy is just around the corner and that hasn't had any publicity, i thought lots of ppl would talk about it here but even then theres not much talk.

Also i did try signin up to that koeiwarriors site but that didn't work properly, I assume thats pretty active comparatively but i'm not sure if its an official site

ReinaHW
02-05-10, 10:01 PM
I'm not interested in the upcoming Troy game, it sounds like there won't be a character creation with gender choice, and I would prefer to be playing as a female character than some square jawed, muscle rippling muscle man, gotten bored of those after almost three decades of gaming.

It's near impossible to talk about the DW games and other Koei games, most people avoid them because they don't receive ratings higher than 8.0 a lot of the time.
Those who hate the games don't bother to listen to those who do play them.

Superbuu3
02-05-10, 10:24 PM
well theres no details of the troy game
maybe when its released we'll have some hard facts

ReinaHW
02-05-10, 10:28 PM
Just have to wait and see, I'm hoping for character creation with gender choice. After all it's not like Koei's games are heavily historically accurate anyway for the most part, aside from their Romance Of the Three Kingdom games.

Their hack and slash games though, never accurate, fun, but never accurate.

Superbuu3
02-05-10, 10:30 PM
it would be cool

CAW is a great feature and strangely adds replay value for me
DW5 XL did it beautifully hence it was my favourite, you felt like your character had a personality as you took them from a foot solider to a general

ReinaHW
02-05-10, 10:33 PM
I wanted to play that game, but never got the chance. Since it didn't appear on the 360, then I have no chance now. My PS2 is long gone.

I would love to see the CAW feature implemated better in a sequel with a very strong RPG mode, with a good amount of exploration outside of battle and a chance to truly develop your created character.
And better achivements, vastly better, ones that require true skill instead of just completing a scenario or one battle, or unlocking bonuses.

Superbuu3
02-05-10, 10:39 PM
unfortunately i think they're attempt at that was the vagrant mode in DW6E
which was just a horrible mess

strikeforce seems to be the replacement for XL, so you pretty much will have to wait till DW7E or strikeforce 3 which hopefully will be based on the DW7 engine

ReinaHW
02-05-10, 10:44 PM
Strikeforce doesn't interest me, it's a step in the wrong direction - backwards - for the series in my eyes.

I liked the Vagrant mode, though it wasn't implemated very well, it was nice to not start off as a ruler or a general officer for a change.
Can't be bothered with pre-made characters all that often, so bored of pre-mades since they tend to always be the same no matter the game and no matter the developers, I prefer to make my own character and develop them, while role playing.

Always feels more rewarding and I come to care about my character a lot more than I do some generic pre-made.

Ma Chao is the best
09-06-10, 09:14 PM
Although Koei is slow other game forums are buzzing its mainly due to th elack of game news as Bungie has lots of people on it all of the time.

Superbuu3
17-06-10, 12:41 PM
Koei don't release enough news for the forum to be active any news that is [posted rarely gets a reply. Its a vicious circle.

I mean i was posting quite a bit but lack of replies means i only come every now and again these days. My forum has people on all the time so i just post there even though its not a big community.

MichKat0
14-12-10, 08:13 PM
Yet, the funny thing is, I have to wait like a while in order for me to get a reply in a thread.

LittleDragonZ
19-12-10, 08:37 PM
To which question are you referring to please? I've had a glimpse through your posts.