PDA

View Full Version : Deathnote Fan Club

Jacobar
25-01-09, 05:59 PM
Hey there guys!
Thought i'd make the first.....i think.:S....fan club on koei forums!
I've made this to see who like deathnote and what about it :)
There are 5 spots for co-founder
So, get writing!

HebiYaro
27-01-09, 11:17 AM
I like it, and I'm fan of L ^^

ManaAlchemist
07-02-09, 04:29 PM
Well i liked it untill L died.Though it was pretty good after that too.

Shika
07-02-09, 05:13 PM
I was really in too much when I read it, but now I find it's too "perfect" :
"I'll do that, but he knows I will, so I'll rather do that. But since he thinks like I do, he'll do that, so maybe it's better to do that. But since he's a genius, he knows I won't do that but rather that, so I'll do that !!!". And it works... always..............
But I still like it. But not enough to join a fanclub^^

ps : TwilightRijax, maybe you should make your spoiler warning easier to see, because if someone read it quickly, he/she'll see the spoiler in the same time than the warning :s

Jacobar
08-02-09, 01:12 AM
YAY!!! Members perhaps? XD
If so put member of Deathnote Fan Club XD
And yes indeedy i LOVE it too XD

ManaAlchemist
08-02-09, 07:46 AM
ps : TwilightRijax, maybe you should make your spoiler warning easier to see, because if someone read it quickly, he/she'll see the spoiler in the same time than the warning :s

I know, but i didn't really know how to do something like that, but i'll try to fix it someway right now. But i'll fix it better later if they add spoiler tags to the forum like Chin and Leady has asked the developers to do in the next patch.

And i guess i could join the club.

Sho-saka
14-02-09, 03:03 AM
I like Death Note for the first half...

...until Ohba and Obata decided to kill L off and have the second half spiral downwards. Seriously, Mello and Near would never reach as successful as L himself, in terms of wits.

Which mean, you can count me in, but only for the 1st half...

GanNing4Eva
09-03-09, 08:54 PM
DEATH NOTE IS AWESOME!!
i love the story and everything
Characters,,you name it!! LOL :)

Oddman
12-03-09, 12:08 AM
LOVE LOVE LOVE death note. after reading the 13th volume i love it even more! XDDD

but still im too lazy to join some club. im just here to voice that i love DEATH NOTE! L FTW! XD

Psycho_Ifrit
13-03-09, 02:49 PM
Death note is brillant althrough i am not very far through the anime but i watched the 2 films its is brillant i cant wait too watch more

Matty1994
14-04-09, 05:47 PM
i loved it when L was alive but now hes dead i found a new person to like he is N

Shika
14-04-09, 06:11 PM
I already saw the end, but don't you think you spoiled a lot of people about an very important point ?!? o_O

Jacobar
19-04-09, 09:43 PM
I'm glad everyone joined here!
YAY FOR DEATHNOTE!
Oh BTW, i cosplay L and have taken some pictures,
http://jacobar.devianart.com
have a look at my cosplay pictures!

LOVE TO YOU ALL!

little_zhurong
16-07-09, 08:18 PM
I have only seen the two films. I really enjoyed them. Like the pictures too.^^

I wish L didn't have to die it was very sad. I thought Rem was very well done, I liked him a lot.

I have read vols 1 and 2.

Kunoichi
18-08-09, 04:01 PM
Death Note is great, but while there were Light's and L's rivalry. When L had gone, anime was just ruined. Especially ending >_>

fize4ever
19-09-09, 06:55 PM
i liked it too.
but i hope i don't ran into too much yaoi fans around here :D

duo maxwell
01-04-10, 02:37 PM
i am a deathnote fan too
i was more fastinated with Light setting up his own destruction as i could see him beating L and his successors.
the ending was sad

Hitsuzen
24-06-12, 08:59 AM
Deathnote is an amazing story. I love mindblowing story with unexpected twists *O*